Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!! Today I put down a deposit and dropped off my trade (to take advantage of the good used prices)!

At this point I'm going with Grigio Lynx with green calipers, etc. But, since I have a couple of months before my allocation gets picked up I may be flipping to Viola Pasifae with black calipers. Fingers are crossed for a May delivery.

I'd like to thank many of your for your assistance and specifically the following for going above and beyond with side conversations:

@mailfroggys
@jdkevo
@static_analysis
@Lambo2018
@Delta5275
@Russk
@Yann
@Michael15
@Blu Bull
@Chris014
@kumizi
@tfenton02

As you can see, I like to do my research and apparently I don't mind harassing people!!

·
Registered
BMW ///M
155 Posts
Congratulations! Very exciting! It seems that there are a lot of us putting down deposits and placing orders lately!

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Confused! Deposit on STO? EVO Spyder? Pic from configurator? Details on spec! Don't I get an honorable mention, for like something or other?

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Confused! Deposit on STO? EVO Spyder? Pic from configurator? Details on spec! Don't I get an honorable mention, for like something or other?
Haha!! EVO RWD! I prefer to use this picture as it is close! I could never get the configurator dead on so I won’t post that pdf but here’s a screenshot of options.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,545 Posts
Haha!! EVO RWD! I prefer to use this picture as it is close! I could never get the configurator dead on so I won’t post that pdf but here’s a screenshot of options.
You opted not to spec Sensonum, well I think we need to report you to the music Polizia Stradale.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
You opted not to spec Sensonum, well I think we need to report you to the music Polizia Stradale.
Too many on here said it’s no good so I’m going to look for a noninvasive aftermarket option. I’ve already talked to a shop close to me that seems very conservative and will keep it simple. I mainly listen to talk radio or the engine so it wasn’t a selling point for me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,545 Posts
This is not a revelation to anyone on this forum but Lamborghini could have equipped the Huracan with a better base stereo system; especially at this price point.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Congrats! Viola Parsifae is amazing color :cool:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Too many on here said it’s no good so I’m going to look for a noninvasive aftermarket option. I’ve already talked to a shop close to me that seems very conservative and will keep it simple. I mainly listen to talk radio or the engine so it wasn’t a selling point for me.
Talk radio like myself...we are boring people...lol:)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Viola please. There's enough white/grey/black cars on the road, lambos look best in bright pearl colours!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts