Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
At least it won’t be full electric and they still will have the V12. I was nervous they were going to slash that. From what the dealer told me is it will be electrical assist. Of course he can’t confirm exactly and everything at this point is specualation. Still happy I put a deposit down on the roadster even if it’s several years away.

Waiting for the prices to come down to get something to hold me. Have a 1 year old daughter so I got rid of my other car for the year while prices were good. I’m missing my roasters tho! It’s torture.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,487 Posts
At least it won’t be full electric and they still will have the V12. I was nervous they were going to slash that. From what the dealer told me is it will be electrical assist. Of course he can’t confirm exactly and everything at this point is specualation. Still happy I put a deposit down on the roadster even if it’s several years away.

Waiting for the prices to come down to get something to hold me. Have a 1 year old daughter so I got rid of my other car for the year while prices were good. I’m missing my roasters tho! It’s torture.
I don’t think it will be several years. Maybe 1-1/2 to 2 years , model year 2023 I’m thinking.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
So my GM friend said when the room saw the first images of the A replacement jaws dropped. According to him it's a grand slam for Lamborghini in terms of design and looks. He also mentioned the replacement looks nothing like the A.

·
Registered
27 Posts
So my GM friend said when the room saw the first images of the A replacement jaws dropped. According to him it's a grand slam for Lamborghini in terms of design and looks. He also mentioned the replacement looks nothing like the A.
Exciting! Can’t wait to see it/learn more about it, did he indicate any timeline for its release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Yup. I might wait for the roadster as well. Not sure if I want ato deal with issues that come with a new model.
I understand why people love coupes. However, something about having no top and hearing the engine and exhaust behind you. Nothing beats it. These cars are also tight. I’m not a small guy either. It makes a massive difference for me.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I was told pricing will be similar to the SF90. All the new tech, new engine, new looks and platform won't come cheap.
Probably starting price 550-600k I believe. I know my fried got 2 SF90s and I believe they were around 600-650. Of course options , carbon ally hose fun things will add to it.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
So I was able to squeeze more info on the replacement from a GM friend of mine. Supposedly the GM's got a really good look at the final car, I was told the engine is almost exposed and the car has crazy exhaust pipes and the car is a massive step up from the A. I'll try to get more info lol.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
So I was able to squeeze more info on the replacement from a GM friend of mine. Supposedly the GM's got a really good look at the final car, I was told the engine is almost exposed and the car has crazy exhaust pipes and the car is a massive step up from the A. I'll try to get more info lol.
Every time I see you comment it kills me with excitement lol. Sounds like this car is gonna be a major step up just under a hyper car. Hopefully prices don’t go that crazy above the A.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Every time I see you comment it kills me with excitement lol. Sounds like this car is gonna be a major step up just under a hyper car. Hopefully prices don’t go that crazy above the A.
The few people I spoke with said it's a massive step up for Lamborghini but we all know what that means...higher MSRP and insane options list.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Great info, thanks a lot! If they do a top mounted exhaust setup similiar to the Porsche 918 on an actual production car it would be absolutely insane. One can only dream!

The few people I spoke with said it's a massive step up for Lamborghini but we all know what that means...higher MSRP and insane options list.
This might sound weird but in my opinion a higher MSRP makes the car a lot more exclusive and special for those who can afford it. As long as it's not a giant leap in price I think that's fair given that you also get a whole lot more car with this compared to the Aventador (probably over 1000hp, spaceship styling and a hybrid V12)

Reactions: Huracaan

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I’m sure it will definitely have a higher MSRP. I could see SF90 pricing or somewhere around that. I just don’t want crazy pricing. Im sure a lot of pricing will be in the options list. I’m sure you can easily push the pricing to crazy limits depending on how you spec it out.

I’m getting the roadster so i still have a lot of time unfortunately. At least it’s something to look forward to! And put extra money aside for it. Always a plus.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts