Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone– first post here but excited for the journey ahead. I am looking into ordering a new Huracan, and my local dealer is asking 10% above MSRP which is not something I am very interested in. Was curious if anyone knew any dealers that might be able to provide more favorable deal terms? Thank you in advance!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,831 Posts
The Charlotte Lamborghini dealership is still charging MSRP for an EVO order but as mentioned above there will be a significant delay between when you place your deposit down and when the order is actually submitted.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good evening everyone– first post here but excited for the journey ahead. I am looking into ordering a new Huracan, and my local dealer is asking 10% above MSRP which is not something I am very interested in. Was curious if anyone knew any dealers that might be able to provide more favorable deal terms? Thank you in advance!

which stealership is charging 10% above MSRP?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,831 Posts
Thanks all, I've reached out to those recommendations!
Presently, how long are the dealerships saying customers need to wait from deposit to delivery?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,831 Posts
Ive been told a deposit today will get you the car in Q1/Q2 of 2023!
Wait, wait are kidding me? I just fell out of my chair! o_O

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,831 Posts
Unfortunate. Though, I would be somewhat patient provided l get the allocation at MSRP.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Unfortunate. Though, I would be somewhat patient provided l get the allocation at MSRP.
Its a great thing for the people who already own a Lamborghini. Much better than the situation maybe two or three years ago when anyone could get a build slot right away and the cars lost value as soon as they left the lot!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,831 Posts
Its a great thing for the people who already own a Lamborghini. Much better than the situation maybe two or three years ago when anyone could get a build slot right away and the cars lost value as soon as they left the lot!
Amen, too that brother....................but I can feel the angst of the many waiters on the forum.

·
Administrator
3,703 Posts
PM me if you want a Urus sooner.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,843 Posts
You’re spot on Ray. I really feel for new buyers right now.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,831 Posts
This sounds about right.. I put my deposit in September and dealer is saying expect a car in early 2023...
The wait is tough but at least you are in line to get an allocation/EVO. Trying to get an allocation at this point in time, is starting to seem like a bleak prospect for hopeful buyers.

Reactions: amandeep18feb
1 - 19 of 19 Posts