Lamborghini Talk banner

Dealer Recommendations

1293 Views 18 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Lambo2018
Good evening everyone– first post here but excited for the journey ahead. I am looking into ordering a new Huracan, and my local dealer is asking 10% above MSRP which is not something I am very interested in. Was curious if anyone knew any dealers that might be able to provide more favorable deal terms? Thank you in advance!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
17,388 Posts
The Charlotte Lamborghini dealership is still charging MSRP for an EVO order but as mentioned above there will be a significant delay between when you place your deposit down and when the order is actually submitted.

· Registered
142 Posts
Good evening everyone– first post here but excited for the journey ahead. I am looking into ordering a new Huracan, and my local dealer is asking 10% above MSRP which is not something I am very interested in. Was curious if anyone knew any dealers that might be able to provide more favorable deal terms? Thank you in advance!

which stealership is charging 10% above MSRP?

· Premium Member
2023 Huracan STO Blu Laufey / 2024 Huracan Sterrato Ordered
245 Posts
ordered 2 Lambos from Lamborghini long island ask for marco he will take care of you!

· Registered
794 Posts
Unfortunate. Though, I would be somewhat patient provided l get the allocation at MSRP.
Its a great thing for the people who already own a Lamborghini. Much better than the situation maybe two or three years ago when anyone could get a build slot right away and the cars lost value as soon as they left the lot!

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,941 Posts
Its a great thing for the people who already own a Lamborghini. Much better than the situation maybe two or three years ago when anyone could get a build slot right away and the cars lost value as soon as they left the lot!
You’re spot on Ray. I really feel for new buyers right now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.