Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DCTMS Gallardo Steering Wheel Project Thread

We will use this thread to showcase some of the Custom Steering Wheel Projects we offer for the Lamborghini Gallardo

For more information please contact me via PM or e-mail: [email protected]

---

Design: Sport Flat Bottom

Top Grip: Gloss Carbonfiber
Bottom Grip: Black Perf NAPA Leather
Side Grip: Black Perf NAPA Leather
Stitching: Black
Options: Standard

MSRP: $1999.99 + Freight

---

Side Grip: Verde Ulysses Perf Leather
Stitching: Black

---

Side Grip: Black Perf Leather
Stitching: Red

---

Side Grip: Black Perf Leather
Stitching: White

---

Side Grip: Giallo Taurus Perf Leather
Stitching: Red

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stunning.

Will be the first thing I buy when I get my G :)
We will be more than happy to help! We offer almost all Lamborghini Napa Leather with an assortment of stitching combinations as well. We will do our best to ensure the wheel will match your interior perfectly

Can you incorporate shift lights?
We cannot incorporate shift lights

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
If you had incorporated shift lights this would be an incredible upgrade. Make it a progressive LED and have a way to program the wheel to calibrate each gear shift so the light goes Bright red at a programmed RPM from the user. That's a game changer vs. what you have now that is an aesthetic difference but has a design that could really benefit w a shift light across the top flat Potion of the wheel... Like Ferrari have done w their 430 Scuderia for example.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Three years ago I bought a Dctms steering wheel for my ex-car (a Porsche)..I can say that these steering wheels are amazing..Materials and work are excellent..I remenber I was very satisfied.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Three years ago I bought a Dctms steering wheel for my ex-car (a Porsche)..I can say that these steering wheels are amazing..Materials and work are excellent..I remenber I was very satisfied.
True but they are aesthetic at this point w a functional shift LED they would have something that offered a performance advantage and I for one would pay a premium for that. It's possible to do it. Ferrari does it in their cars so the technology is there. That would set these steering wheels apart from anything else!

·
Registered
37 Posts
The steering wheel in Porsche are too thin and too "classic" for me..In Gallardo I agree with you that It's "only" an aesthetic upgrade because the original steering wheel has an excellent conformation and functionality..the shift Led function can be interesting and It's for sure a good "plus", but I'm not sure is good in all drive mode (e.g: in the night-drive it can created some noise..in Ferrari can be "cut off" the led?)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Shift LED is the game changer....all sports cars in the next 10 years or less will have these. I have one in my race car and it's incredibly handy to have. As always Ferrari leading the charge in innovation, good in all driving modes, day, night, race, street, no noise, no need to cut off ever. If these steering wheels had a progressive LED they could be priced double what they are I'm sure and people will still find value in them.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shift LED is the game changer....all sports cars in the next 10 years or less will have these. I have one in my race car and it's incredibly handy to have. As always Ferrari leading the charge in innovation, good in all driving modes, day, night, race, street, no noise, no need to cut off ever. If these steering wheels had a progressive LED they could be priced double what they are I'm sure and people will still find value in them.
At this time we do not have any plans to incorporate an LED shift light to the steering wheels. Our main focus is to offer a steering wheel that is more refreshed, refined and overall more ergonomic.

Thank you for the vouch and the feedback. We were very happy to be apart of your porsche project and extremely glad to hear that you were satisfied.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,506 Posts
Josh, why can't you just post up the prices so we can have an idea? I for one seldom check or respond to PMs.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Speaks truth. Build it and they will come. Dont know the volume you do but cant imagine this mod would be that challenging and would lay odds it would increase your sales by 75-100%. If autometer can do it for multiple cars, why isnt this an easy upgrade?

1 - 20 of 432 Posts