Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
428 Posts
I don’t wish I’ll on anyone but I also don’t care about Dan. Sad because I started watching all of his videos when he got his F430. I liked what he was doing and that he tried to work on his car himself, etc. Then he posted a video bashing some cops that pulled him over when he recorded what he did and I really dislike people like that. Not sure if he did it for click bait or because he cant take responsibility of his own actions be he has no integrity. So I don’t trust or listen to a word from that guy.

it is funny to see that add on the car though. It’s on autotrader…..

Reactions: Shark01

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
I don’t wish I’ll on anyone but I also don’t care about Dan. Sad because I started watching all of his videos when he got his F430. I liked what he was doing and that he tried to work on his car himself, etc. Then he posted a video bashing some cops that pulled him over when he recorded what he did and I really dislike people like that. Not sure if he did it for click bait or because he cant take responsibility of his own actions be he has no integrity. So I don’t trust or listen to a word from that guy.

I know what you mean. Sometimes tubers lose track of reality and it all comes down to the clicks at any cost.

Reactions: Shark01

·
Registered
966 Posts

He tries to sell buying services, but yet doesn't bother to look up reviews on a dealership before putting down a deposit or get a PPI done on a 111k mile car. "hundreds of transactions"....LOL

Reactions: Cliff.1620

·
Registered
SL #7007
428 Posts
I know what you mean. Sometimes tubers lose track of reality and it all comes down to the clicks at any cost.
Sorry OP, don’t mean to go off topic but so many do it also. I also used to follow Mat Armstrong who also liked to work on his own cars and build them up. Then he posted a video with the title, “Police tried to tow my twin turbo Lamborghini.” Then you watch the video and the cops did nothing of the sort. He even says in his video the traffic cop was very helpful and he was able to call a tow truck. WTF….

1 - 5 of 5 Posts