Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We plan on sharing many of our current builds with everyone here, and wanted to start with this beautiful 2008 Superleggera. The owner purchased the car from Lamborghini Dallas, and had it delivered straight to us for the installation of our Stage 1 turbo kit. Along the way, the owner decided to make a few cosmetic upgrades to the appearance of the car, and we have no doubt that once she’s buttoned up, she will be one of the best looking Superleggera’s out there.

For now, we’ll start off with some pictures taken when we received the car, and will post some of the current photos over the next few days, as well as some footage of the car on the dyno getting dialed in.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My apologies for double posting this thread. I assumed everyone used the "new posts" button at the top, and would see the threads in our vendor forum, but for those that just browse the Gallardo section, they would miss out on our builds. We will post here in the Gallardo forum in the future :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
She is going to be the beauty and the beast! Looking Great Smoky

·
Registered
949 Posts
A little back story...

Back in March I went for some seriously long birthday drives in the Murci to treat myself. Well, at the end of that weekend of fun the Murci blew a radiator hose after going into limp mode. So off to the Lambo dealer she went.

While she was away I worked an awesome trade with Lambo Dallas for the Murci and the GT3. So off went the GT3...

And so we closed the deal on the 08 SL you see in the pics above back in May. Since then Taylor has been working feverishly on this Stage 1 build, along with a few other goodies we've thrown into the mix from Renown and DMC.

I have not seen this car with my own eyes yet! One of my best friends viewed the car for me and took a ton of pics. Taylor w/ Dallas Performance test drove it and gave it a proper PPI.

We're so close to delivery now I can taste it. I can't wait! :cool:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Damn Smoky....you still haven't seen your car yet?!? I see your CF engine bonnet and wing everyday!!

Can't wait to see your finished beast!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Meanwhile Dave I'm the only one around here driving a yellow SL so hurry up man....I need a driving buddy! We needs some pics together.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I am looking forward to some future Lambo club drives!! We are gonna have a blast tearing up the roads around here. I'm looking forward to trying out the driver's Lambo, though I miss the big Murci for cruising already.

We need to get the rest of the Louisiana crew out of the woodwork. I think we have another G in St Martinville area, a Murci or two in Nola, and a Murci near St Francisville. And I hear a certain red-headed gentleman has taken delivery of a white Aventador!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for posting up the pics! There are a bunch there I have not yet seen from that May photo shoot! Please send all the high res to my email (Taylor has it) so I can share locally.

She is gonna be a beast!
Smoky, I will see that you get them, and will leave you with a couple of teasers before the weekend. We will work on getting some more photos next week.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi!

I am looking forward to some future Lambo club drives!! We are gonna have a blast tearing up the roads around here. I'm looking forward to trying out the driver's Lambo, though I miss the big Murci for cruising already.

We need to get the rest of the Louisiana crew out of the woodwork. I think we have another G in St Martinville area, a Murci or two in Nola, and a Murci near St Francisville. And I hear a certain red-headed gentleman has taken delivery of a white Aventador!
Hey Smokie, I'm in baton rouge and have an 07 blue spyder. I'd love to hook up next time we have cars and coffee. Never been to one before. Best of luck with the build. Sucks we don't have any real good exotic mechanics around town? My car goes to Houston for maint. I've been thinking of adding a bentley GTC to my collection but am getting sick of trailering my rides all the time. Do you think Wedge Keyes could handle the bentley maint? Thanks..

·
Registered
949 Posts
Sorry I don't know anything about Bentley's.

For C&C Baton Rouge click on the links in my sig. If you are on Facebook you will have an easier time keeping up with the goings-on, but I also maintain the website for non-FB users. Our next meet will be Sunday January 6.

I am also working to organize all of the Lambo owners in Louisiana for a more formal car club experience. More info on that soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts