Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are excited to share another one of our recently completed builds here on Lamborghini Talk! This car was also purchased from the Lamborghini dealership, and delivered directly to us for this custom Stage 3 build. Our customer had very specific goals for the car, so we developed a unique engine build to optimize the E85 setup, with the MoTec ECU (standard on all of our builds) being utilized to provide 1000 whp, 1150 whp, and 1250 whp settings, in conjunction with our E85 fuel system that's built in-house (also standard). If you are interested in a Twin Turbo build for your Lamborghini, we would be happy to discuss our packages and options with you, so feel free to contact us via any method listed in our signature, or private message us here on Lamborghini Talk. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great job! Can we see more pics of those intake manifolds please!
Thank you Ravill! We will have to take some more photos, as we don't have any close up shots of the intake. It was sanded smooth and paint matched to the exterior color of the customer's car, at their request.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Looks awesome!

I have always wondered with the bigger builds do you have to upgrade the intercoolers or radiators? Or is the same one good enought for all stages?

Man that car is sexy!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great I just cant stand that center exhaust design :(
We can have the piping routed to the factory exhaust tips as well, as shown on the yellow Twin Turbo Superleggera we posted earlier.

Looks awesome!

I have always wondered with the bigger builds do you have to upgrade the intercoolers or radiators? Or is the same one good enought for all stages?

Man that car is sexy!
The turbo kits, are identical on our Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 packages.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts