Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
This video was previously posted but I have to repeat again the owner is trying to be cool but looks like an idiot to me. Hauling Christmas Trees, Really???????? The STO is an automotive equivalent of a surgical scalpel and should not be misused or abused.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I guess it makes his followers happy. Anything over the top to get more clicks.

Reactions: Cliff.1620

Premium Member
I know it鈥檚 his car but I actually found it to be disrespectful of the brand.

Reactions: amandeep18feb

Registered
It was a bad. The entire Christmas tree on the top of a car is beyond lame. Use a truck, get it delivered, rent a uhaul. But on a Supercar鈥 doesn鈥檛 do anything for me.

Registered
08 SL #07008 in Nero Noctis
does it for the views......would feel sorry for the next owners of those cars.

Premium Member
It is hard for me to see something like that, because I have so much respect for these beautiful cars and feel so fortunate to have the means to be able to own one. I almost said, " he must be a Democrat" but then I decided that than would not be appropriate humor.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Reactions: AngelOfMurci

Premium Member
Reactions: AngelOfMurci

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree with you all - I do not like the way he treats his cars... disrespectful in a way... He would rather be doing those stupid things with his old Ford and Audis in his shed, but that would not get those clicks he gets because of doing it to a Lambo...

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I agree with you all - I do not like the way he treats his cars... disrespectful in a way... He would rather be doing those stupid things with his old Ford and Audis in his shed, but that would not get those clicks he gets because of doing it to a Lambo...
Stupid is, as stupid does, end of story.

Premium Member
Not the smartest way to get attention. I guess it accomplished what he wanted, to get noticed.

Registered
I鈥檝e seen a few super cars with small trees strapped to the roof but they usually have a blanket of some sort under it and it doesn鈥檛 go over the engine.

Registered
Everyone angry about the STO and here I鈥檓 thinking this guy is such a douche canoe that he made his wife and kid drive separately to film his stunt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts