Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
My daily, is a Honda NC750X motorcycle is ride 100 miles a day into the office, and a Renault Clio to go to the shops - given these are two of the most boring modes of transport, think people are surprised to see an SV roadster in the garage ;-). When I went to look at the SV at the main dealer i turned up in my 2003 Range Rover with green moss growing on the window seals ;-) ;-)

·
Registered
BMW ///M
127 Posts
Thats a good choice for an all around car for sure! How is the ride though? I've heard it rides pretty rough compared to its competitors, like the GLE63S and the RSQ8.
The ride is not as smooth as the base X5, but it's expected with an M model. I don't mind the ride at all and would probably be bored if it were too comfortable. I haven't driven the MB or Audi cars you mentioned, so I can't compare the ride. The X5MC is a beast though, I had mine tuned to 783 HP (from 617 stock) and recorded a 0-60 time (with 1 ft rollout) of 3.09 seconds with my Dragy!
Rectangle Azure Font Slope Parallel

·
Registered
6 Posts
That’s a really good line-up! I’ve never driven an RSQ8, and i’m personally not a fan of the coupe like suvs. Also, i’d rather reserve the one lamborghini spot in my garage for an SVJ and not a Urus. An M5 is definitely something ive looked into, but i’ve heard the 2021’s have super stiff suspensions. I’m located in Toronto, Canada so the winter’s and roads are pretty harsh and would need something capable
I have an Audi SQ7. Same engine as the SQ8 but a lot more room. Fun to drive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I "daily" a good old (2019) Honda Civic hatch.

I put "daily" in quotes because there are some days like today where it stays parked, but the Huracan gets to stretch its legs at least once a day 😄

21 - 25 of 25 Posts