Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For the aventador owners out there, what are your daily drivers? And for everyone else, what would be a good option for a daily, preferably something that is decently comfortable, still has good performance and sound, and can fit 4 people (whether its a sedan or a suv)?

·
Super Moderator
3,326 Posts
I have an M5 and a G63. Have a Urus on order, perhaps a good option for you. Ever driven an RSQ8? Another great option.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My DD is a 911 Carrera 4. The back seats are a bit small but it works for me. I have Pirelli snows for the winter and its a stick shift so its fun to drive.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | STO (August?) l
78 Posts
Depends on the weather and what type of mood I’m in. Shelby F150, GLE63S, C7 ZO6, LC500. I thought my Urus would be my daily.

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
46 Posts
I don’t have an aventador but may I recommend a e63s wagon. I have a e55 wagon and it fits daily duties perfectly. Super fun but also tons of space for the dogs, baby, family, etc while also not being a suv like everyone else.

·
Super Moderator
3,326 Posts
it's probably best to also ask where you are located. I spend most of my time in Puerto Rico and my daily there is a Jeep Grand Cherokee. The roads are complete crap and it's really the ideal car for here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have an M5 and a G63. Have a Urus on order, perhaps a good option for you. Ever driven an RSQ8? Another great option.
That’s a really good line-up! I’ve never driven an RSQ8, and i’m personally not a fan of the coupe like suvs. Also, i’d rather reserve the one lamborghini spot in my garage for an SVJ and not a Urus. An M5 is definitely something ive looked into, but i’ve heard the 2021’s have super stiff suspensions. I’m located in Toronto, Canada so the winter’s and roads are pretty harsh and would need something capable

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don’t have an aventador but may I recommend a e63s wagon. I have a e55 wagon and it fits daily duties perfectly. Super fun but also tons of space for the dogs, baby, family, etc while also not being a suv like everyone else.
That’s a great suggestion. Definitely a car I’ll be looking into, but the pre-facelift version as the facelift one looks a little more soft imo compared to the pre-facelift

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Like Jr. Mint stated, its important to know where you're at.

Snow vs no snow = "yuge" difference.

Daily driver means different things to different people.

I could give a rats ass what people think of me in my daily. But my daily has to be comfortable and RELIABLE. Having a little extra punch never hurts.

And since you asked, I daily a Lexus LS500. Lexus has given me the best service of ANY car I've ever owned and I'd be damned to say if that darn LS isn't the most comfortable car I've ever owned.

Its big, can still get out of it's own way and has some cool tech. And it fits 4 big dudes no problem. I think Lexus even makes an all wheel drive version too. And FULLY optioned, I could not believe the price: its a bargain.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The weather dimension is a key consideration....so here in the northeast I daily an Audi RS3.....functional, practical and quick enough when needed.....doesn't look too bad either. In Europe I daily an RS6...and now the RS6 is here in the US....that'll be next. Other ones I've considered are E63S.........not interested in an SUV as a daily now....

·
Registered
BMW ///M
104 Posts
That’s a really good line-up! I’ve never driven an RSQ8, and i’m personally not a fan of the coupe like suvs. Also, i’d rather reserve the one lamborghini spot in my garage for an SVJ and not a Urus. An M5 is definitely something ive looked into, but i’ve heard the 2021’s have super stiff suspensions. I’m located in Toronto, Canada so the winter’s and roads are pretty harsh and would need something capable
My DD is a 2020 X5M Competition. Great all around vehicle...it has the utility and AWD of an SUV but performance and handling of a sports car, and it will seat five adults with plenty of cargo room. The X5M is very capable of winter weather and snow with a dedicated set of snow tires/wheels.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My DD is a 2020 X5M Competition. Great all around vehicle...it has the utility and AWD of an SUV but performance and handling of a sports car, and it will seat five adults with plenty of cargo room. The X5M is very capable of winter weather and snow with a dedicated set of snow tires/wheels.
Thats a good choice for an all around car for sure! How is the ride though? I've heard it rides pretty rough compared to its competitors, like the GLE63S and the RSQ8.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts