Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Small Money...Huge Impact!

Are you still running the boring stock seat belt webbing in your car? We can help.

At only $110 per seat belt (plus freight and UPS HazMat fees), we don't believe there are any upgrades for the price that have as much of a visual impact as custom seat belts. That's not just because we are seat belt nerds but also because it is so rare. Even with a $$$$ custom interior or paint job, custom seat belts often receive the first attention simply because they are so unusual. We have over 30 webbing colors from which to choose.

Although we are a new supporting vendor to the forum, this is my 22nd year in seat belt engineer & manufacturing. We have a proprietary process for this service and maintain all original seat belt tags and labels.

We have worked closely with many exotics dealers but also work directly with vehicle owners. We've also participated in a few Ad-Personam builds.

Many of our projects are here: www.facebook.com/seatbeltplanetcom

Most importantly, we would love to work with YOU on making your car truly one-of-a-kind.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only real challenge is the tight space and finding all the pins to pop out the trim. Removing the retractor is as simple as removing one Torx head bolt and unplugging it from the airbag/pyro sensor. The D-ring over your shoulder will be the same. The seat belt buckle doesn't have to be removed thankfully as that normally involves removing the seat.

It's obviously not an Aventador but sometimes I recommend this video as a good guide because it covers all the same principles:

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Gatorfan, I was just in downtown Fort Lauderdale yesterday for a meeting. I should have brought you some Cobalt Blue seat belts if that is your Lambo in the sig block!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts