·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
Who made these? Are you sure they are forged?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Do I like it? I don't like the fact that you don't list a manufacturer. I don't like the fact that you don't list an asking price. How do you know they are forged and not cast or spin cast if you don't know who manufactured them? Where are the centercaps? Are they hubcentric? I'm also not a fan of just finishing right over the outer hardware. On your "website" you clearly picture a set of 20" ADV1 for $3000 and another set of CCW for $9000....these prices only show you have no idea what you are selling. I dont like the fact that you want to sell a multi thousand dollar product and cant take 3 minutes to fill out your profile. Scam / troll somewhere else. You asked...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In fact,this wheel is replica,it manufactured by our factory,a Chinese manufacturer.Material is forged aluminum 6061,310Mpa tensile strength.Most of our wheels are customize,not in stock,the price depend on the size and finish.But this set of wheel are in stock,so I offered $3000.

Steven

·
Registered
282 Posts
Do I like it? I don't like the fact that you don't list a manufacturer. I don't like the fact that you don't list an asking price. How do you know they are forged and not cast or spin cast if you don't know who manufactured them? Where are the centercaps? Are they hubcentric? I'm also not a fan of just finishing right over the outer hardware. On your "website" you clearly picture a set of 20" ADV1 for $3000 and another set of CCW for $9000....these prices only show you have no idea what you are selling. I dont like the fact that you want to sell a multi thousand dollar product and cant take 3 minutes to fill out your profile. Scam / troll somewhere else. You asked...

+10000000000000000000000000000000001:wave:

·
Registered
11 Posts
so tell us how you really feel....:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you know they are forged and not cast or spin cast if you don't know who manufactured them?
Hi Amiee,this set is produced by my factory,material is aluminum 6061,but cast one use aluminum A356.And we use barrel spinning make the lips,it has a better runout than plate spinning.The heat treat makes it has over 310Mpa tensile strength.And we use Grade 12.9 bolts to connect lips.Here is my website:www.brwheel.com

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just ordered a set of custom wheels for the Jalpa. I'll let everyone know how the transaction goes.
globaleager, dont be discouraged. You will have to win the hearts of some. I would really like to see Paypal used on your site. It offers protection on both sides.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts