Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a set of 19"/20" Staggered 742R HRE forged wheels with tires. They have a custom finish with satin black centers, satin black inner barrels with a shiny black lip. They have a few small nicks on the lip (nothing major) and are in great condition overall. They originally cost over $10k and I'm looking to get $3,500 + shipping. As you can see, they look great on a Lambo :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
What year is your car? 2005? If so, it's a 1:4 paint color Gallardo out there from 04-08. Another forum member has the coupe 6spd version and I have the egear coupe one.

Very cool car. Beautiful wheels. I've got almost the same type but Iforged's version.
Glws!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year is your car? 2005? If so, it's a 1:4 paint color Gallardo out there from 04-08. Another forum member has the coupe 6spd version and I have the egear coupe one.

Very cool car. Beautiful wheels. I've got almost the same type but Iforged's version.
Glws!!
Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, I sold the the car a few months ago to a gentleman in the Midwest. It is an exceptional color combo (I agree). It was an 06. I was never able to figure out how many of that trim were made.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Did you sell to a guy in Wisconsin? Did it have a stereo in it? I've been chatting with him about the stock front bumper. He has it listed on CL.

Very cool nonetheless. Thank you for the reply.
Aj

·
Registered
43 Posts
Did you sell to a guy in Wisconsin? Did it have a stereo in it? I've been chatting with him about the stock front bumper. He has it listed on CL.

Very cool nonetheless. Thank you for the reply.
Aj
I think that is a different car, he said he had the stereo put in, in Beverly Hills...I have been trying to buy it from him but he won't ship it yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Selling a set of 19"/20" Staggered 742R HRE forged wheels with tires. They have a custom finish with satin black centers, satin black inner barrels with a shiny black lip. They originally cost over $10k and I'm looking to get $3,900 + shipping. As you can see, they look great on a Lambo :)
Where is your location? Also, do you know the specs of the wheels (width, offset)?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where is your location? Also, do you know the specs of the wheels (width, offset)?
I'm in Phoenix, Arizona. Happy to ship them.

I'm not entirely sure but I know tires are 235/35/19 and 305/25/20. They were installed by UGR so the width/offsets are perfect for these cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts