Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster (sold), ‘21 Ranger Rover Velar SV, ‘22 BMW M3 comp, ‘23 Tecnica (order)
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my allocation for February 23 production. my spec was kicked back by the factory because it included livery and black roof options. I had to re- submit with changes that do not include such. I’m OK with that, this will be short term until A replacement arrives. Below are the current restrictions. At least I can still opt with sport seats.

HURACAN TECNICA​
4B2​
Livery 1 - Color Accent​
Not Available​
HURACAN TECNICA​
P19​
Livery 2 Matt - black roof​
Not Available​
HURACAN TECNICA​
P20​
Livery 2 Shiny - black roof​
Not Available​
HURACAN TECNICA​
3FU​
Livery 4 - Stripe in body color on blackroof and carbon front bonnet​
Not Available​
HURACAN TECNICA​
3FH​
Livery 5 - Stripe in carbon on front bonnet and stripe in black on roof​
Not Available​
HURACAN TECNICA​
0PC​
Rocker Cover black painted in Matt with Tecnica Logo​
Not Available​
HURACAN TECNICA​
0PS​
Rocker Cover black painted in Shiny withTecnica Logo​
Not Available​
HURACAN TECNICA​
3FF​
Roof and Upper Hood cover in Shiny Black​
Not Available​
HURACAN TECNICA​
3FI​
Roof and Upper Hood Cover in Matt Black​
Not Available​

·
Registered
‘21 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster (sold), ‘21 Ranger Rover Velar SV, ‘22 BMW M3 comp, ‘23 Tecnica (order)
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, that is a strange option to be restricted. Now they will also loose out on the premium paint color cost because the black Roof is not offered with basic paint colors, that was my main reason for initially selecting grigio telesto rather than Rosso mars. it’s all good, I think the rosso mars contrasts well with shiny black style package. I had that combo on my SVJ roadster

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You would think for the crazy amount they charge for the livery and black roof color they would find a away. I bet a lot of customers ( like me) who also selected a premium paint color just so they can select a black roof, may go with a base color if black roof is a restricted option for their allocation.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is it just the black roof and other liveries you cannot select with base colour? Can you still select the black accent package?
If you are referring to the gloss black style package, yes that can be selected with a base color

1 - 11 of 11 Posts