Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone :wave:

It's done...I finally found the One :)
Check my Garage....That's my Baby, my dream, my reward, my revenge....my Countach !

The whole story and more pictures to come soon...

Eric

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

:wave: :wave:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehehe...
Thanks Raymond ;)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
hi eric, your car is a real beauty.....or i have to say a miss ;)
please post a lot of pics for us lambo-voyeur :cool:
:wave:
P.S.where are you now?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really like the color too. Actually I was a bit surprised the first time I saw the pictures as I had never seen any Countach wearing this color before this one. Even in real life, this color is absolutely fantastic. I will try to find out how many have been made like this...Looking at the pics Emilio sent me some time ago, it seems there's at least another one in France.

Emilio, I'm back in S'pore for a couple of weeks. I'm going back to Switzerland soon to settle the last details, and depending on the weather, drive the car back in France to enjoy a few rides before leaving for Africa. The car will then go back to Switzerland for a very few things to be done in the cockpit, like cleanning and streching the leather...and eventually have one of Raymond's ignition box installed...still have to try the car ''for real'' before deciding.. Hopefully, she'll be perfect next Spring, so we can at last meet somewhere in Italy..or Switzerland (Have a close look to the front view of Tahiti 'cos all you'll see from your cockpit will be her tail :)evil: )

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two more...

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Eric,

the one in France is a LP400s which has now a QV Engine!
Then there is another LP400s in Switerland with white hide, in Canada is also a real QV and some more, refer to the Lambo-registry, they are not that uncommon in the early eighties.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
raymond said:
they are not that uncommon in the early eighties.
Oh yeah ?!!?...how many are signed by the Master himself then ??..Humnn ? Ha !! see.... :p

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Terry :wave:
Argg..wings..the endless subject :)
Actually, I think these wings are great, give the car a really aggressive look, and (except performances) do not waste the shape or make it a junk as some say. I was even thinking of getting one, but had a second thought. These cars are beautiful, with or without wing..so I'll leave Tahiti without :)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Ayanami said:
Oh yeah ?!!?...how many are signed by the Master himself then ??..Humnn ? Ha !! see.... :p
Yes, I know you got Miss Lamborghini of the 1st Lambo Day in 1993...
Don't make me more jealous... that's dangerous :D

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
raymond said:
Don't make me more jealous...
Are you, Mister Countach himself, having an eye on my Baby ?...That sounds like a compliment from you Raymond...Thanks ;)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Tahiti Blue is my favorite colour, but since I wasn't able to find a tahiti blue QV I had to take my Chianti perlcolor... :p

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And since there is only one QV Chianti Percolor, I had to go for a 2V Tahiti Blue... :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow, so that is your car? That shot of the car driving has been my desktop background for weeks now, ever since Raymond posted it. That is by far the best color I've seen on a CT. If mine ever needs a respray, I'm changing it to that color.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I had a look through Glens registry and found only about 10 Tahiti Blue CT's over all models.
What a waste all these red CT's... ;)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
somebody lock this thread now!
i am starting to become jelous about your beautiful rare colours.......
i have a red one ....and i perfectly know there are many most appropriate colours for countach :eek:

i should buy my next one white and red :p

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
terryjoint said:
How much for a respray !! :)
my paint is really good, i must keep it original :(
BTW any colour is good for this car, even in red it still is a beauty
:D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts