Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I cried the first time I saw the Dolphin car a couple years ago. That is a pure crime. IMO!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
The dolphin one is definetly photoshop...the military countach is a replica...as for that Diablo, it never did anything but good...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Unfortunately the SE is really painted. Here's the info from the International Lamborghini registry:

1994 LAMBORGHINI Diablo SE30 #028
Chassis #RLA12028
Engine #

SE30 Purple with white and black interior.

Custom paint job by Christian Reese Lassen in 1997 for $250,000 which did not include the price of the car. One of 6 cars painted by Lassen and the 2nd of 2 Lamborghinis. The other was a black Diablo with a Cheetah painted on the sides and hood.

Only 3,291 km as of Feb 2004.

Ex-Christian Lassen registered GAC 265 in Hawaii.

Presently in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Christian Lassen is a good artist. I just don't understand why he used exotics as a canvas. He also did some F-cars and Vipers.

·
Registered
101 Posts

But a cheetah??? Hmmm... why not... paint a bull on the side. :p ... oh wait, a bull isnt suited for a Lambo... forgive me, only me not thinking, how could I say something like that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
959 Posts
loudv12 said:
Here is a pic of the Diablo VT that was painted with the cheetah on the side and tiger on the hood in 24 carat gold.
The dolphins are a matter of taste but i like the cheetah one. And its not like its some crappy, cheap vinyl, its been painted by a real artist.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
still don't like the diablo coatl, think it's an ugly kit to put on a car that's already perfect... just my opinion though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just went to Christian Lassen's site and there of pictures of him. He looks like he's straight off the cover of a romance novel, very Fabio-ish.

Sorry guy's, just a woman's observation. ;)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
mrsloudv12 said:
I just went to Christian Lassen's site and there of pictures of him. He looks like he's straight off the cover of a romance novel, very Fabio-ish.

Sorry guy's, just a woman's observation. ;)
LOL, that's what my wife said. Welcome to the boards Janette. Enjoy.

Raymond

1 - 18 of 18 Posts