Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yep I’m actually selecting 2004-2014 but the search results still only show 35 and the label at the top says 2009.

Maybe the app just doesn’t work. I do see 176 on the web.

I’m a coupe guy though, and when I filter by 06+ coupes... only 51 of them, and no eyebrow raising prices IMO.

·
Registered
562 Posts
To put it into perspective though... It's not too bad. It seems for me the lowest price for my mileage isn't much less than I paid for the car almost 4 year ago, factoring in current mileage. 2 years ago people were saying that the preLPs were pretty much at the bottom of the curve, all things equal. This COVID thing just threw everything off, but it should normalize in a year or two.

My daily drivers tend to depreciate about 20k the first year, then about 10k every year after. My G has been no where near that curve, thankfully. So hey, maybe it wasn't a bad purchase. In fact, looking at all my cars, the G has the LOWEST depreciation % of all of them, even with COVID pricing (but then I don't drive it as much as the others, so that helps).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yea its crazy, in the past at any one time there would be about 40-60 Gs listed on cargurus today there are 175 and 236 Huracans
tons for sale yet none seem to be budging on their price. i've reached out regarding about a dozen huracans that look like they need to move based on time on market and the most any went down was an LP580 from 169 to 162

btw, where are the exotics on manheim auctions? I was looking through the public auctions and didn't see any. Are there additional auctions that are available for members?

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
There are other auctions besides Mannheim. Most franchise dealer have money behind them and will try to hold cars in hopes this will blow over. Deals from those dealers that are well funded will either never come(assuming economy corrects its self,) or will come in the coming months. Still early IMO.

·
Registered
385 Posts
tons for sale yet none seem to be budging on their price. i've reached out regarding about a dozen huracans that look like they need to move based on time on market and the most any went down was an LP580 from 169 to 162

btw, where are the exotics on manheim auctions? I was looking through the public auctions and didn't see any. Are there additional auctions that are available for members?
Manheim are dealer auctions only not open to the public

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Unless you are planning to sell you car it doesn't matter. If you plan on buying it is a good time. Things will return to normal as they always do.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,283 Posts
Even if I get a great deal I’m going to suffer on the trade in, probably a wash.

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
Even if I get a great deal I’m going to suffer on the trade in, probably a wash.
This is very true. Those with trade ins will not do as well for sure.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Dozens have been dumped on the market here in FL at very attractive prices, most of them very high quality cars-no buyers
Manheim West Palm Beach in March/April record number of exotics and no bids on any of them-has never happened before. The dealers are backing off and don't want to tie up cash on the used side which is good margin, quick turn business for them in a normal market. Will be some great buys in the coming months, if your on the other side -ouch. Biggest losers by far are the Macs, Bentleys and RRs

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
Dozens have been dumped on the market here in FL at very attractive prices, most of them very high quality cars-no buyers
Manheim West Palm Beach in March/April record number of exotics and no bids on any of them-has never happened before. The dealers are backing off and don't want to tie up cash on the used side which is good margin, quick turn business for them in a normal market. Will be some great buys in the coming months, if your on the other side -ouch. Biggest losers by far are the Macs, Bentleys and RRs

Well i've been thinking of getting a Wraith, so that would be good news to me. A 720s is on the radar as well...let's see how low both get...

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
Send some links if you come across any!

·
Vendor
2,354 Posts
Well i've been thinking of getting a Wraith, so that would be good news to me. A 720s is on the radar as well...let's see how low both get...
I'm with ya on the wraith too. But, I'd only take a 720 if they drop to $150k. I can't stand the sound, but for that price..... :cool:

·
Registered
385 Posts
do you think once this virus is gone, the price of gallardos will drop?

i currently have my gallardo up for sale, as i wanted a huracan..
might wait it out now.

tbh the more i look into huracan the more fun the gallardo seems to be.. but thats another topic.

how do you see corona virus impacting lamborghini prices in general?
Tough to determine right now prices are inching lower however the real issue is no buyers. This time of year there is normally 40-60 Gs and 60-80 Huracans on cargurus as of today there are 178 Gs and 235 huracans both record numbers, I am in South Florida and the Mahheim West Palm Beach has exotic auction once of a month and in March/April record number of exotics zero bids has never happened before. Sure things will stabilize in the coming months, great if your a buyer not so great if your a seller

61 - 78 of 78 Posts