Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone over in the Events section asked me to post a couple of photos I had of the UK Club Annual meet, so here they are.

·
Registered
23 Posts
People, please stop posting pics with the Diablo GT in it ! I am so envious and in love with that car it hurt's my eyes to see it! Pure art , and i love that black 25 countach with the wing and the burgandy 30th se is something you dont see often ! Love the pics and the background is awsome !

·
Registered
27 Posts
that burgundy SE30 is badass!
the only thing I don't like about the GT is its rear. just seems too cut off to me.
more pics please!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For anyone who would like to see a few more pics from the same event, they can find them on my website Just follow the Events link in the navigation panel, followed by the Annual Dinner 2004 link on the Events page.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Who was there with the red Jalpa, Ant or someone else?
Do you happen to have a picture of that car?

thanks Ray

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
raymond said:
Who was there with the red Jalpa, Ant or someone else?
Do you happen to have a picture of that car?

thanks Ray
Yeah that was Ant. That's him wiping it down in the second photo.

Don't think I have any other photos of it - sorry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I was also there in a red jalpa (just make out in rear of same photo) , an awesome event and wide range of lambos

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Halpaed said:
Hi all, I was also there in a red jalpa (just make out in rear of same photo) , an awesome event and wide range of lambos
What Jalpa (VIN) do you own ?
Is it already registred on Glen's Registry and the (bigger) one on www.jalpa.ch?

Raymond

·
Registered
2 Posts
Vin 12062, is on the lamborghiniregistry site (under previous Australian reference and colour) I am awaiting a cd back with some recent shots from the event, so I can post. Not sure I know "Glen's site", can I have that link please and I will register

Ed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts