Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Here are two recent videos featuring my LP640 in California. Bone stock, but the exhaust still sounds great!

Second video the car is featured in the last couple minutes:

Straight pipes should be ready second week of April. Can't wait!!

Alex

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sounds great, glad to see you are driving your Murci!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Your LP640 is absolutely wonderful! I always smile when your clips pop up on Instagram. The sound is intoxicating :)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Does anyone else's stock LP640 sound that good?

I have to wonder if the cats were gutted or something else changed that keeps the exhaust looking stock, but it isn't.

It's much louder than what I have heard from stock LP640's.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does anyone else's stock LP640 sound that good?

I have to wonder if the cats were gutted or something else changed that keeps the exhaust looking stock, but it isn't.

It's much louder than what I have heard from stock LP640's.
That's what I was thinking too, I don't think my stock LP640 sounds that good! :confused::rolleyes::p GATED, does your LP640 have the exhaust valves pulled?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I was thinking too, I don't think my stock LP640 sounds that good! :confused::rolleyes::p GATED, does your LP640 have the exhaust valves pulled?
I can definitely take a look!

The day I dropped it off at AGX for straight pipes (day we shot this video), we popped the rear engine bonnet and Mark (@guttersnake) got under my car and saw OEM muffler (suitcase lol) + OEM secondary cats and primary cats all appeared to be there (as stock).

The car has no other modifications anywhere (except head unit is Kenwood w/ Apple CarPlay).

Valves may be removed/deleted.

Anyone have another good video of a stock LP640 somewhere to compare? lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
What exhaust are you mating to the straight pipes?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
What exhaust are you mating to the straight pipes?
Full AGX

AGX Primary Cat Deletes (love the design of theirs - long flow, great pitch enhancement)
AGX Midpipes / Secondary Deletes (2.5" Diameter)

Last car AGX did was BlkPrez Murci, and he had 3.0" setup (deeper tone). We are going 2.5" setup on mine to get better mids, and super high (F1) upper tone/pitch!

Fast Forward to 10:28:

Will go with a B-ROGUE titanium setup for midpipe/rear-section later this fall (when summer driving season ends)!

Reactions: 06viper
1 - 9 of 9 Posts