Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in knowing if I would like owning a Countach, and learning more about them. I currently own a 1984 Ferrari 308 GTSQV Euro. When I went shopping for it, I called various owners and dealers and went to see the car for a drive. Since I am middle aged, showed up with my attractive bride and drove a Caddy to the location, most owners handed me the keys and said, "Give her a drive."

Unfortunately, Countaches seem to be a lot rarer than 308's so I haven't been even able to take my first drive to see if I like the car from the inside. (I love it to look at.)

So...any suggestions? Any good reliable list sources locally in the NYC area? Anybody out there selling their own Countach?

Thanks
Quaz

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Excellent point about driving one first. I don't think anyone here would suggest buying a Lambo without getting behind the wheel in order to really get a feel for what they are like to drive. They are definately different to drive than most other cars on the road and require somewhat of a learning curve imo.

Getting someone to toss you the keys may be a tall order..:)...your best bet may be to attend some of the NE events you see posted in the Events Section and befriend one of our CT owning members.

Regards, JRV

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
It´s the same as owning a large boat ( I have one ) you just keep pouring money into it, however try to tell me to sell it !!

It, IMHO, turns more heads than any other car in the world

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww come on.

Aww - come on. Do any of you wanna try a 308? yeah, right.

Okay, when's the next NE event? I'm game.

Quaz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts