Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was a thread re this a while ago but I could not find it. Any Idea where I can get a replacement wing for my CT. After saying mine is OK a while back, I now find a crack appearing on the underside, I presume it is from drying out now the car is based in Spain, however I would like to replace it.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Terry,

all wing gets this crack in the paint, it's the foam on the inside.
The only thing you can do is to make a copy made of fibreglass or you could research on the Panteras do used the same spoiler...

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
If you have a factory wing it should be made of aluminium...

And it has a special weak nut in case of an accident, it's the middle of the wing, there you might have most likely blisters.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Terry,

If you want a new one made of FG they are for sale on Ebay every so often. I had mine stripped, fixed and repainted and it looks good as new!

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
1400 euro for a carbon wing is IME a good price

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Terryjoint,
recently I bought a stock of Original Lamborghini spare.
I have for sure the Diablo Rear Wing original.
Probably I have also a Countach original rear wing, I should check.
I have for sure some spares for Countach (as the UNIQUE IN THE WORLD N.O.S. main shaft), and other, now I decided to sell some part because I've bougth another Alfa STOCK.
If someone is looking for spare very hard to find, feel free to contact me in PM and I can search and make pictures and prices.
From Italy.
Regards
Emilio

1 - 13 of 13 Posts