Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question I am hoping Raymond knows the answer to.

I have been trying to find the colour code for my 84 CT. I am told it should be on the car, however the plates have no colour code. Just above the plate in the front compartment there is a rubberised sticker showing the number which is also the chassis number repeated, ZA9C00500 ELA 12704.

Now on http://www.lambocars.com/paint.htm there is a colour which matches at least part of this.
LAM. 210500 Deep Metal Black Met. 2CT (94) 210500. My car is metalic and black is this the correct paint.
Even the factory was unable to tell me what colour it was when it left and it has not been re painted since.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Terry,
I can remember you already asked on the old list and I'm sorry to say I still don't know.
You could try a good paint shop they can measure the colour and find out what's in and also which colour fits.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Terry,

Raymond is correct, I've also never seen or heard of an "Early" Factory "Black Metalic". Doesn't mean they never did one, but it wasn't standard.

Paint has come a long way since the 80's....real paint shops these days can Match Anything!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts