Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone upgrades their cams for more HP? Did you use the Euro carb. cams? What are the prices? I was quoted $2000.00+ each.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Lambostuff wants $1900/piece, friends with the damaged engine get them now for $1000/piece, don't know the source yet.

I don't know if the carbed cams are good for injected cars...

·
Registered
162 Posts
There is a car currently listed on Dupont R. for sale at www.pro-auto.com, that has a rebuilt engine, euro spec cams and is F.I. I didn't know there was a difference, and why wouldn't anyone that rebuilds a U.S. car upgrade the cams if it would work out well?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Cupcake said:
There is a car currently listed on Dupont R. for sale at www.pro-auto.com, that has a rebuilt engine, euro spec cams and is F.I. I didn't know there was a difference, and why wouldn't anyone that rebuilds a U.S. car upgrade the cams if it would work out well?
I asked Valentino the same question some years ago and he confirmed that the euro spec cams couldn't be used when keeping the stock injection system. I would really like to know if G. Evans also modified the FI system on the US car you mention. I know Burtoni also has upgraded cams but I don't know what he does to the FI system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts