Lamborghini Talk banner

1161 - 1180 of 1181 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That is interesting. The rich must not be suffering any economic loss during the pandemic.
I think in every economic category there are winners and losers. I know people who have been ruined by Covid, and some that have never done better.

·
Registered
486 Posts
That is interesting. The rich must not be suffering any economic loss during the pandemic.
It would not surprise me. The ‘rich’ are always well prepared to take advantage of OPPORTUNITY. Through out history, the largest gains in wealth are usually during tough times. There’s something to the old saying about a rainy day fund.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
It would not surprise me. The ‘rich’ are always well prepared to take advantage of OPPORTUNITY. Through out history, the largest gains in wealth are usually during tough times. There’s something to the old saying about a rainy day fund.
Lord have Murci are you hijacking another thread? 🤣

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
......maybe

ok, let’s get back to the subject
I haven’t seen the price of Corona fluctuating 😀
Oh, I have, they have gone up, up, up and away! 🚀

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
^^You mean there we go again.

·
Vendor
2,580 Posts
Has anyone been following lambo prices. I expect with the stock market crash and hysteria spreading that used lambo prices will start falling . Everyone please post examples of low or dropping prices so we can follow the trend. I am planning on buying another car but think now we may see drastically lower prices in a few months. (As long as my business does not take a huge hit)What are everyones thoughts ? Lee
I’ve been following everything since the beginning back in 2006, when I really took an interest in Lamborghinis, lol.

But as far as the pandemic right now cars are bringing a lot higher money. I got a 458 last March and now the car is worth 20k more than when I bought it and I’m not selling it.

IMG_0915.jpg

Reactions: Cadster

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
^^Beautiful! Nothing quite like Ferrari Red! 🔥 🔥

Reactions: Cadster

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,174
Jalpa red is the best. It makes me really sad that people that have had successful businesses for many years have been forced out of business by government covid regulations. Why are they not being reimbursed ? My Sister in law on disability got all her bonus covid checks even though her income was not disrupted in the least. WHY???? We are giving away free money to lots of people that dont deserve a dime and killing job creating businesses that provide gainful employment, tax revenue, etc. THAT is a sure fire formula for disaster. I am more worried than ever about our future. Prices are skyrocketing in the building industry. I think we are about to see some massive inflation numbers. All this fiat currency being printed is highly inflationary. Why will none of the mainstream press talk about prices? They are going way up and very real. Just does not fit the narrative. Lee

·
Registered
486 Posts
Jalpa red is the best. It makes me really sad that people that have had successful businesses for many years have been forced out of business by government covid regulations. Why are they not being reimbursed ? My Sister in law on disability got all her bonus covid checks even though her income was not disrupted in the least. WHY???? We are giving away free money to lots of people that dont deserve a dime and killing job creating businesses that provide gainful employment, tax revenue, etc. THAT is a sure fire formula for disaster. I am more worried than ever about our future. Prices are skyrocketing in the building industry. I think we are about to see some massive inflation numbers. All this fiat currency being printed is highly inflationary. Why will none of the mainstream press talk about prices? They are going way up and very real. Just does not fit the narrative. Lee
Until a Big Mac Meal gets to $10, no one will talk about it. It’s all about wealth distribution. Ie government control.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,176
When gas hits 5 a gallon and electric bills double, that will get peoples attention. They will just blame it on Trump like they do everything else.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Was at Lambo Dallas today and it looked like a ghost town in the show room. They had two cars going out today and they had one SVJ(used) that was sold. So Covid is causing a Lambo shortage. I was talking to one of the guys(not a salesman) and he said that is the least amount of cars they've had since he has been there. So if you are looking for a deal, you may have to wait for a while.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
Was at Lambo Dallas today and it looked like a ghost town in the show room. They had two cars going out today and they had one SVJ(used) that was sold. So Covid is causing a Lambo shortage. I was talking to one of the guys(not a salesman) and he said that is the least amount of cars they've had since he has been there. So if you are looking for a deal, you may have to wait for a while.
The flip side of that is it is a good time to sell your Lamborghini, if and only if, you want to step away from the brand and try another flavor. Of course, this presumes that Lamborghini Dallas will return your calls. ;)

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
486 Posts
Noticed their blue Murci Roadster is also gone.

·
Registered
101 Posts
A long while... With the economic forecasts for this year and next, it would appear that the COVID after party is built to last.

1161 - 1180 of 1181 Posts