Lamborghini Talk banner

1081 - 1100 of 1122 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
But, the Number One rule to keep in mind is never take stock investing advice from anonymous people you’ve never met on an exotic car forum.
Oh S*#T. I forgot to read the last part and just sunk my life savings in to your top 5 picks above based on your expert internet advice. Hopefully you have room for me to live in your basement if I go broke. LOL.. I work for beer.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,083
I will work for beer also. Not too hard of course. Plus I hear Mark has a really luxurious basement.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,497 Posts
Are you trying to sell the Toyota? If so this might not be the best place For it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Are you trying to sell the Toyota? If so this might not be the best place For it.
I think they misread Corona for Corolla, either way it's still funny. Pretty sure a Toyota Corona would not sell that well. Especially a 2019 one.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,507 Posts
It's all good! Do you think we should trade our Lambos for Toyotas? Maybe that poster has the 411 and we are in the dark. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,507 Posts
That's so hilarious......one things for sure I want to party with that dude!

·
Registered
154 Posts
That's so hilarious......one things for sure I want to party with that dude!

He showed up wearing a life vest and everything looking like he was dressed for the beach.

Lambos, Ferraris and all kinds of cars, and ALL eyes were on this guy pulling in :D

He made it so well that driving it, you can barely see the wheels. Parked and from one side, it looks like someone dropped a jetski in the road. I cant help but think of how fun it would be to drive this around!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,507 Posts
He showed up wearing a life vest and everything looking like he was dressed for the beach.

Lambos, Ferraris and all kinds of cars, and ALL eyes were on this guy pulling in :D

He made it so well that driving it, you can barely see the wheels. Parked and from one side, it looks like someone dropped a jetski in the road. I cant help but think of how fun it would be to drive this around!
So cool! (y):cool:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,497 Posts
So clever! If it could only go into the water as well. I was looking for a jet pump but I think not.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,097
That jet ski is way cool. I thought about building a car sub one time. You drive into a lake or beach,sink and disappear. Once everyone is on the shore freaking out you drive back out. It would be pretty easy as long as you dont go very deep. I was worried it would make people too angry.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That jet ski is way cool. I thought about building a car sub one time. You drive into a lake or beach,sink and disappear. Once everyone is on the shore freaking out you drive back out. It would be pretty easy as long as you dont go very deep. I was worried it would make people too angry.
It has to be a:
D10C655D-C425-470F-BA37-4467E66E69BB.jpeg

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,099
A little James Bond action.What was the base car? That looks a lot like my old 308gt4

1081 - 1100 of 1122 Posts