Lamborghini Talk banner

1061 - 1080 of 1122 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,497 Posts
Boy does that sound familiar, and yes I’m referring to younger me!

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
977 Posts
Lee, I’m just catching up on your posts here and that Murciealgo is pretty rad. Love that color combo! Low miles and anal seller — you got a good deal.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,065
Thanks Mark. It is almost iridescent at night. It is a really rare paint color I am told.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,066
2018 I agree. I try to live my life now and give back more than i take. I tend to be very understated as well. I often amaze people when I come out very casually dressed (A little ratty) and get into the Lambo. We were all much less successful than we are now. (Most of us anyway)I believe you should try to help your fellow man as much as possible to improve their lives. (Donations to crackheads excluded) I think I am going to pack a full toolbox on the Murcie so if I see anyone broken down I can stop to help. That should make for some interesting stories for them. We should all try to make Lambo owners the most admired people in the world. Imagine the positive effect we could have on the world. I think I will create a new post. Lee

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Bringing this one back from the dead. So now that there are 2 companies with vaccines almost ready for distribution, what are your guys thoughts on some good stocks to buy? Airlines and cruise lines? Hotels? What you guys hedging bets on? I'm thinking in the next 6 months there are going to be some great returns in the market.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,069
May take a while for travel to recover but probably a good bet at a cheap price. If Biden gets in buy solar and renewable. It will be a pig fest for them.

·
Premium Member
15,497 Posts
Bringing this one back from the dead. So now that there are 2 companies with vaccines almost ready for distribution, what are your guys thoughts on some good stocks to buy? Airlines and cruise lines? Hotels? What you guys hedging bets on? I'm thinking in the next 6 months there are going to be some great returns in the market.
With China coming back (Biden) BABA could be a buy.

·
Registered
213 Posts
@Lambo2018 ....i have mixed thoughts.
But i will say this invest in all cryptos projects that make sense to you.
The world is going there. ...we are crawling i feel...so invest Now!
The world will go to digital money because they want it to be fast how the internet is..
There is no regulation yet...but they are working on it.

·
Premium Member
15,497 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,076
I lost my ass on Crypto. Way too much day trading going on. If you dont have time to really follow it I would stay out. As always, realestate in undervalued markets like Texas is always a good investment. During inflationary times real property is usually a very safe and profitable place for capital. Just invest in growing markets and steer clear of states with business killing practices. With huge deficit spending, real estate is bound to climb.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,507 Posts
I lost my ass on Crypto. Way too much day trading going on. If you dont have time to really follow it I would stay out. As always, realestate in undervalued markets like Texas is always a good investment. During inflationary times real property is usually a very safe and profitable place for capital. Just invest in growing markets and steer clear of states with business killing practices. With huge deficit spending, real estate is bound to climb.
Real estate sounds like a good way to go. I was reading a report by Citi bank claiming that the crypto market could take off over the next year. I tend to be risk averse though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
there is expected to a huge rally in the markets from 2021-2022 (most financial analysts and even hedge funds know this and are expecting it). The exotic market will do very well in the coming years.

I'd go long on Oil & Gas over any other industry right now.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
977 Posts
The name of the game for the portion of your portfolio that you want to keep in the stock market in the next year is pick those industries that were hamstrung and downtrodden in stock price solely because of Covid and invest in them. None of them are fully back yet. That would include strong hotels and strong airlines who for no fault of their own got hammered, oil because people no longer drive to the office but will one day soon, REITs hammered due to office exposure, commodities that will be in need but have not yet seen manufacturing fully recover. AA has been my strongest performer since wife and I jumped in nearly fully in early April, also X, MAR, DIS, Pulte, Truist, SYY, Starbucks and even boring ETFs hard hit for no reason like VO. That last one is already peaked but the idea is jump in when they are down due to no fundamental fault of their own since they’ll recover when the economy opens. Stay away from heavy debt burdened companies still, and those who are not the technological leaders in their industry segments. Then after that look at the segment of companies who are going to do well regardless and are picking up market share during Covid, nonetheless. They are well run with a product that is going to continue upward despite the economy getting back in the shape. Those include AAPL, Amazon, Skyworks, LH, Snap, probably Tesla.

But, the Number One rule to keep in mind is never take stock investing advice from anonymous people you’ve never met on an exotic car forum.

1061 - 1080 of 1122 Posts