Lamborghini Talk banner

701 - 707 of 707 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,686 Posts
You’re right Lee, this a great place but after awhile it gets a little small. You can only circle the Island so many times.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
218 Posts
So. Cal guys if you want to get a small drive and get together going, please post so we can plan accordingly. Great minds and businessmen will have a lot to share and chat about during a day with the bulls out!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I mean... I've never been to Hawaii . Once in a lifetime trip to meet up with bunch of lambos and their awesome owners... I'd trade in my wife for such a thing haha. Bringing her would be cheaper in the longterm tho lol

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #705
Hawaii would be great but transport would be a beast. I have always wanted to drive all the way down from Texas to the tip of South America.You would need a roll of bills for bribes and a badass guard to take with you like ex special forces or secret service. You would not want to be married as I am sure you would get many proposals on the way. I have driven Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Panama, ElSalvador, Belize, Nicaragua and Mexico extensively. (In rent cars ). It is doable if you survive Mexico. I do not drive there anymore. Might as well paint a bullseye on a blond gringo. It would sure be fun and exciting. Most of them have never even seen a supercar. I think a lot of the cops would be afraid to mess with you assuming you were someone very well connected or dangerous. The ones that did … well just get out the old palm greaser. It ALWAYS works down there. LOL Lee

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #706
OOPs , Saint Peter might not approve of that one either.

·
Vendor
2,388 Posts
701 - 707 of 707 Posts