Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 743 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been following lambo prices. I expect with the stock market crash and hysteria spreading that used lambo prices will start falling . Everyone please post examples of low or dropping prices so we can follow the trend. I am planning on buying another car but think now we may see drastically lower prices in a few months. (As long as my business does not take a huge hit)What are everyones thoughts ? Lee

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
This panic would have to last through the rest of the year to have that happen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a Huracan Evo Spyder today and truely got an "end of the world deal on it". I bought a new Ferrari during the previous financial crash built to spec on the same basis (got about 15% off that) but the prices do bounce as soon as things settle. But the deal I got on my new car today was just to good to pass up, even with the economic uncertainty, the fact I could be dead in the next few months etc etc. I just thought even if I can throw it in a garage for a few months until this madness is over, providing I can stay alive I could probably sell it for another £20-30,000K. But It's exactly the car I wanted and was worth taking the chance on, and timing wise there would be no way I would ever be able to get it cheaper.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I bought a Huracan Evo Spyder today and truely got an "end of the world deal on it". I bought a new Ferrari during the previous financial crash built to spec on the same basis (got about 15% off that) but the prices do bounce as soon as things settle. But the deal I got on my new car today was just to good to pass up, even with the economic uncertainty, the fact I could be dead in the next few months etc etc. I just thought even if I can throw it in a garage for a few months until this madness is over, providing I can stay alive I could probably sell it for another £20-30,000K. But It's exactly the car I wanted and was worth taking the chance on, and timing wise there would be no way I would ever be able to get it cheaper.
What percent/how much would you say you saved?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,910 Posts
Where are located?

·
Premium Member
12,910 Posts
BTW, Scottsdale Lambo has a $25K discount on 2 new loaded EVO coupes.

Reactions: RobG

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's 3 months old and been driven for just 40 miles, list was £279,000 I just paid £200,000 for it as the world is coming to an end, so im about 40% off list price now for taking a chance at the moment in these turbulent times.

·
Registered
894 Posts
EVO AWD's aren't moving at all. The car is a flop and there's deals in every market even before the pandemic, in NA Lambo finance is offering aggressive lease deals.

A lot of people are waiting for a massive crash in the super car market, I don't see it happening unless this virus drags on for months which I doubt it will. Remember China is back up and running, only 5 cases were reported yesterday and all the temp hospitals they built are coming down. Locally the feds have $1.5tr they're prepared to dump into the markets, you have record low rates and you have pent up demand once there's a vaccine and things start to return to normal.

You'll find deals especially with smaller dealers who need to push inventory out but I don't think the deals will be near the deals that were out there during the 2008 crash.

·
Premium Member
12,910 Posts
Can you share the name or location of dealer you got it from?

·
Premium Member
12,910 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Curious to see what happens as well.

My company has requested anyone who can work from home to do so. The event our latest project was for has been cancelled. Wife's company is suspending several events and operations and taking drastic measures. Wife was at a training event at a huge downtown hotel that went from 100% booked to 8% booked in days. I know several people who have lost work as a result of events and projects getting cancelled.

WA and OR have "banned" gatherings of more than 250 people.

NBA shut down. NHL shut down. Disneyland closed for 2 weeks. Local schools are off for 2 months. Daycares have closed. Concerts cancelled. Flights cancelled....

I don't know how long this will go on, or what the final impact will be, but it is an economic poop storm in my neck of the woods.

My gut feeling is that prices will be really low for a month or two. I think the measures being taken across the globe are going to hit the economy pretty hard. Lots of theories about how this plays out, but short term, I am guessing a big dip. Beyond that, who knows?

·
Registered
95 Posts
i think prices will dip slightly not sure how long this will last but things like this need to last a fairly long time for it to have impacts on exotic car markets etc etc.
What I do think is that you will see a bunch of cars be put up for sale by their owners as a result in the next few weeks or months

·
Registered
949 Posts
Personally some of these owners are taking some financial hits but I don’t think many of them will have to dump cars.

Dealers on the other hand are losing buyers. Each car they hold is costing them money.

If new Evo’s are 25k off. Mclaren selling with 60-90k off sticker.

Deals will be out there for those who are liquid and are in businesses that are t being affected by this downturn.

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Personally some of these owners are taking some financial hits but I don’t think many of them will have to dump cars.

Dealers on the other hand are losing buyers. Each car they hold is costing them money.

If new Evo’s are 25k off. Mclaren selling with 60-90k off sticker.

Deals will be out there for those who are liquid and are in businesses that are t being affected by this downturn.
This will affect people before dealers. If market doesn't rebound in the next 30 days, expect car value to plummet in the next 90. Even if market does rebound some, might not make a difference. There will be deals....:whip:

·
Premium Member
12,910 Posts
I’m sure going to ask my dealer to give me a break on the price of my new car, can’t hurt even though they don’t give discounts on special orders. It might be time for me to look to another dealer out of state.

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
I’m sure going to ask my dealer to give me a break on the price of my new car, can’t hurt even though they don’t give discounts on special orders. It might be time for me to look to another dealer out of state.
Lambo likely going to be giving 25% off cars soon IMO. We'll see, but order from out of state and fight it. I can get you nearly 10% off your car today, probably a good amount more in the coming week.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
This is a very interesting topic. Some like JR think great deals are coming. Some like Ants think we will see a slight dip (maybe). I still got people from around the world in the Lamborghini Facebook group still talking about buying cars right now, even though we all discussed the potential market drop. So many different perspectives....

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Simple cause and effect. Cause is now, effect isn't. Effect is in a couple/few months. Not a matter of if, but when. How much lower will be determined by how these next few weeks play out.

1 - 20 of 743 Posts