Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So driving my first time in my Perf Spider and the "shut engine off and check coolant level" light comes on. I can't find the reservoir so I go to youtube and it shows very clear a coupe and where it is located. Open the engine compartment on the spider, and I can not find it. I was smiling from ear to ear after first drive but no way my smile blocked my view. Can anyone give me some direction as to where that reservoir is?

Thanks in advance
Mike

·
Registered
137 Posts
This has happened to me both times after having service performed. The sensor in the tank is very sensitive as far as the level goes. Just add the correct fluid to get the level up so the float shows the correct level and you will be good to go.

The tank is located under the metal panel held down by 3 torx screws behind the passenger seat. You will have to open the hard top cover and stop it when it is up and before the soft top starts coming back to access the panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much, I looked and looked and could not figure this out...................back on the road again thanks to you.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts