Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car will have a few drops off coolant under the back of the tunnel after I park it. I already had the coolant lines that run around the engine replaced and the shop is now saying the lines that run front to back have developed a small leak. Can someone point my in the right direction of where I can get part numbers on these hoses and maybe a diagram of what they look like and how many there are.
Thanks a ton
20201127_070925.jpg

·
Registered
155 Posts
There are a lot of hoses in the tunnel.

The coolant hoses are one of the pages 121 (4 pages) and 260_02.

I’m in the process of replacing all the coolant hoses.

But start checking the hose clamps. One might just need a little tightening 😊

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just had a leak on the hose clamp behind the drivers seat. Luckily for me it was an easy fix. I'd at least try that.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,319 Posts
Correct. Hose clamps. Put it up on a lift and get up under there and tighten them. Happens every winter.

·
Registered
155 Posts
A few are accessible but most are not. Start with a mirror and a flashlight to see if you can find the leak without taking anything apart.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,319 Posts
If you don’t have one, buy a flexible extension for your drill gun. Mine is around 12” long and really is important for tightening those clamps and other long reach items.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Mine has sprung the "Winter" leak this year.

Dealer says it's fine to top off the coolant with water-

Is it just as good (or preferred) to top off with factory coolant (in my Car's case Audi Blue Coolant)?

Correct. Hose clamps. Put it up on a lift and get up under there and tighten them. Happens every winter.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Getting at those hoses is way easier after you have converted to RWD. Perfect time to do this mod as taking the six thousand nuts out that hold the tunnel cover on, take as long to remove as removing the diff.. LOL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts