Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car back from the shop and had a coolant light pop up on the dash, added some distilled water waited a few minutes and traced down the leak to the coolant hose off the passenger side radiator. Looks like this hose runs to a T behind the battery, does anybody know if local auto parts/ hardwares stores carry this hose. I looked online for auto parts stores but can only find rubber hose nothing braided. It’s not an expensive genuine part but I would have to wait for shipping, and after just getting this car back all I want to do is drive drive drive any help is appreciated thank you.

·
Registered
283 Posts
It looks exactly like the hose that runs to the water reservoir, I had that one leaking few years ago. I replaced it with a rubber hose from the local hardware store to get the car going till the original hose arrives from Italy but never looked back. It's been more than 7 years and the rubber hose is still there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just got my car back from the shop and had a coolant light pop up on the dash, added some distilled water waited a few minutes and traced down the leak to the coolant hose off the passenger side radiator. Looks like this hose runs to a T behind the battery, does anybody know if local auto parts/ hardwares stores carry this hose. I looked online for auto parts stores but can only find rubber hose nothing braided. It’s not an expensive genuine part but I would have to wait for shipping, and after just getting this car back all I want to do is drive drive drive any help is appreciated thank you. View attachment 290806
That is just a bleeder hose. It evacuates air from the radiator back the the coolant tank. Nothing special.So replace it with a coolant hose from the auto part shop 😊

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,092 Posts
Napa. My Diablo had that hose same size and I needed to wait for two weeks for the oem to arrive from Italy. Napa had one that worked just fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts