Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the weekend, went with my younger brother to look at cars. F-car fanatic and we are always debating between the two brands. Went to Ferrari and looked at the 360 Spyder. As I already have the G-car he knows how my car performs. Only thing he can say good about the 360 was the interior. Price, Performance and Power is a far distance from the G-car.

Obviously took him down right away to the L-dealer and asked for availability of a new G-car and in about a week or so he will have a new Yellow 6 speed G-car hehe. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
360 interior

actually, imho, i've never been fond of the 360 or 355 interior. to me it feels a bit vacant, liike there's something missing and incomplete about it (i think a large part of it is the fact that there is no center connection between dash and middle tranny column). and for some reason, i've never like the way F does their seats (their odd little vents feel cheap somehow. again, missing something). i _do_ like the 575 interior and the maserati coup interior. very nicely done. for me, the G car is better than the 360, though not as nice as the 575. (almost bought a 550, but went for the G car instead!).

btw, the 360 CS has a very nicely done display (tacho+speedo).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Money!

kwl! i dont know how on earth u make the money 2 afford these cars? wot jobs do u have im only 13 and i dont think i could afford 1 on £7 a week! wot kind of job would i need 2 hav 1?:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts