Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I have this wing. I wanted a subtle wing to stand out a bit and it does a great job. Install wasn't too hard and its reversible. The other wings out there are a little too aggressive for me.
Right on. I have a similar one (removable, no drilling, subtle) on my Viper. Adds to the lines and not overpowering like a full-blown wing. It all depends on personal preference, obviously. I did it in the Viper but will not do it on my G. I do like the way that it looks on a H... just my .02...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,201 Posts
Hey Russk,

Where did you get the wing from and how did you do it on the evo? I really want to do mine but I can’t figure out how I’m going to get the factory evo part in the back out.

I took it to my dealer and had him do it. He removed the entire base which is connected to the stock duckbill. Removal was very easy, and any Huracan base fits. I bought the new base and wing from Shardul at UltimatePD. I can switch back any time I want.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I took it to my dealer and had him do it. He removed the entire base which is connected to the stock duckbill. Removal was very easy, and any Huracan base fits. I bought the new base and wing from Shardul at UltimatePD. I can switch back any time I want.
Nice! I might have to do it myself if I can since the nearest dealer is 2.5 hours away.

·
Registered
72 Posts
@Russk Do you have any pics from behind and close ups of the wing? Is it painted black or is it carbon? How hard is the install process?

·
Premium Member
16,201 Posts
@Russk Do you have any pics from behind and close ups of the wing? Is it painted black or is it carbon? How hard is the install process?
Yes I will take some and post up tomorrow. The wing is CF and the base piece is gloss black to match all the other gloss black on the diffuser. The install is fairly simple, the challenge was mounting the wing to the base. If you can find one premounted that would great.

Reactions: kotykb

·
Premium Member
16,201 Posts
Here are some wing pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,676 Posts
Russ nice pictures! Does the wing affect the EVO's aerodynamics at higher speeds?

·
Registered
72 Posts
@Russk I really like it, I'd likely get the bottom plate painted to match the body and maybe the uprights too, with the carbon wing. What vendor did you go through?

·
Premium Member
16,201 Posts
Russ nice pictures! Does the wing affect the EVO's aerodynamics at higher speeds?
I haven't gone above 100mph, but it is smooth as silk and no sound elements as well.

·
Premium Member
16,201 Posts
@Russk I really like it, I'd likely get the bottom plate painted to match the body and maybe the uprights too, with the carbon wing. What vendor did you go through?
Yes you can get the base painted to match the body color, and if I had it to do again I would have got mine to match the green. I like it in black but after seeing it installed I think it would have looked better in Verde. We just found a used base from a 2016 and filled the emblem holes and painted it. It was dirt cheap compared to buying a new base.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
We just found a used base from a 2016 and filled the emblem holes and painted it. It was dirt cheap compared to buying a new base.
Yea that base piece is over $3k. I still have the base from 2015, is in perfect shape and color is Blu Caelum but could be painted any color. Using the stock piece is the most secure way to install wing, have seen ones installed on a carbon fiber base and not nearly as sturdy. Would be willing to sell

·
Premium Member
16,201 Posts
Yea that base piece is over $3k. I still have the base from 2015, is in perfect shape and color is Blu Caelum but could be painted any color. Using the stock piece is the most secure way to install wing, have seen ones installed on a carbon fiber base and not nearly as sturdy. Would be willing to sell
I was going to do a CF base and my supplier thought it would not support the wing well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does the HP wing require the regular base? I'm leaning towards the Novitec wing if thats the case.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
You could mount it right to your stock piece but some dont want the stock wing and HP wing together. Others just dont want to drill into stock piece. If I do a wing would probably be Novitec since I like a little smaller. And would be just for looks, I'm very sure the way lambo designed car it has more downforce than adding s wing. Also stock is designed to work with rest of aero on car

·
Premium Member
16,201 Posts
Does the HP wing require the regular base? I'm leaning towards the Novitec wing if thats the case.
I think so at least using the legs that I have on mine. Those legs will not fit on the EVO base. The Novitec has a different set up for the EVO base. I didn't like the cuts on the wing and the skinny legs.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts