Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look of this rear wing for the Huracan, what are you thoughts?

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Are you going for inconspicuous wing mod? If I was going for a wing I would get one with a little more street presence but then again aside from the wings that came on my 2RS or 3RS I am not inclined wing it. Russ has a pretty cool looking wing...................

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Are you going for inconspicuous wing mod? If I was going for a wing I would get one with a little more street presence but then again aside from the wings that came on my 2RS or 3RS I am not inclined wing it. Russ has a pretty cool looking wing...................
I am considering this one as it doesn't take away from the already gorgeous lines of the car. Although I haven't completely decided against the GT style or more aggressive ones.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
I am considering this one as it doesn't take away from the already gorgeous lines of the car.
That is one of the reasons I won't wing the Huracan is it is so beautifully designed I would hate to alter those exquisite lines. The other reason I am not a wing man is that I like going straight line fast and a wing will both slow you down and since the wing is an add on it may adversely affect the handling/stability of the Huracan. YMMV......Good Luck!

BTW, beautiful Huracan but then again that is redundant. ;)

Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
What ? WISH I COULD have bought one like that. Just when I thought I had something unique, ...... but then it's only a G. Subtle color, so keep the wing low profile as well I thought. Dare to be different ! Excuse me for posting a G on the H subforum. I'm excited about my creation but I think I can delete it if you guys request :unsure:

G with wing 012.JPG

Premium Member
It's really not a wing, it's a lip spoiler. I had this Hofele one on LP610 before switching to a wing. I do like the on e you show better than what I had

Registered
I have this wing. I wanted a subtle wing to stand out a bit and it does a great job. Install wasn't too hard and its reversible. The other wings out there are a little too aggressive for me.

Premium Member
I鈥檓 tempted to do a wing but liking the clean looks of the Evo. Lambo did a great job increasing downforce and for the most part a big wing just slows you down

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
For reference only.

Premium Member
I should mention that I can easily put the stock piece back on if I want.

Registered
I am considering this one as it doesn't take away from the already gorgeous lines of the car. Although I haven't completely decided against the GT style or more aggressive ones.
Like the subtlety of that lip on the Huracan.....although I'm in the keeping "the lovely lines as is" camp...this option adds to its looks/lines..... ;)

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
I should mention that I can easily put the stock piece back on if I want.
Russ, great looking wing........but I think OP wants a low profile wing.

Premium Member
Russ, great looking wing........but I think OP wants a low profile wing.
Yes, I think that is what he wants, I just wanted to post up some comparisons. I just think that the OP's wing is so subtle of a change from the stock that it might not be worth doing. Most people would never notice the difference.

Reactions: Durden77

Premium Member
Yes, I think that is what he wants, I just wanted to post up some comparisons. I just think that the OP's wing is so subtle of a change from the stock that it might not be worth doing. Most people would never notice the difference.
Yea but he's putting on a 610, which has less back there than Evo

Premium Member
Thanks Albert! I still miss my Blu Cepheus.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Reactions: Russk
1 - 20 of 40 Posts