Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always click on these links/ads to see if the car is a gated manual. More times than not they will list the trans as manual, forcing me to flip through pics, and 99 times out of 100 it's actually egear, which if there is pretty much any interior pic, you can see that right away.
But.....this one caught me.
Car in question - https://www.autoboutiquetexas.com/v...-lamborghini-gallardo--houston-tx-id-44666894
But here is the question pic.....is this not a clutch pedal, and paddles, and an egear selector?
Car Vehicle Plant Gear shift Automobile pedal

What is going on here?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I don't know for sure about this particular car, but I would guess it has a sequential manual transmission. The clutch pedal is generally just used for take off. I see UGR does offer a sequential on their X Version cars.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Very interesting. No idea!

·
Registered
165 Posts
… It helps if you read the description in the ad:
“This one of a kind gallardo was build by UnderGround Racing project X and has over 2000whp... This is not an e gear car - this is a true manual transmutation with a clutch pedal and a fully build dog box transmission!”

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
… It helps if you read the description in the ad:
“This one of a kind gallardo was build by UnderGround Racing project X and has over 2000whp... This is not an e gear car - this is a true manual transmutation with a clutch pedal and a fully build dog box transmission!”
Which I did, and I'm familiar with Dogbox trans and well as sequential.....just have never seen it done with no gear shift. I suppose it makes sense that it could be done with the paddles.
Like I said....I am less educated, but I can read......slowly.....and I mouth the words as I read them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts