Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...so i have owned a dozen Porsche's, a Ferrari 308 (disaster), 1 Maserati Merak (another POS), but never my favorite...Countach. I was pondering another Ferrari ( a 328 this time). Upon going over the reciepts i contacted the repair shop. He was stating that the 2v Countaches are bulletproof and reliabel cars to own (if properly documented). I have always been afraid of them in general because of the proposed "insane" repair and maintenance costs. I was wondering if someone has better insight on this and an approximation of what i should expect both in $$ and general. I can afford the entry price, however, i really do not like to get 10k repair bills. Am I barking up the worng tree? I apologize in advance as i am sure that this question has been done as nauseum.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
if you hated 308 you shouldn't buy a 328, it is more or less the same thing :rolleyes:
for what i heard from long time owners if the car is good serviced and previous owners took care of it there is nothing terrible about countach, even a 4V is
very reliable
stay away from garage queens

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Have a look through the archives on this site, I am sure there are many here that wil help you out but they have been asked the same question many times.

The answer is always the same. Buy one and you will NEVER want another car again. :wave: :wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts