Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I’m a new owner to a 2016 AV Roadster.

I can’t garage the car just now. For the last 3 weeks, it has been very wet with snow and rain and living outside.

I went to drive it for the first time in 3 weeks yesterday and there was a fair bit of condensation inside on the roof and on the windshield. The mats were ever so slightly damp.

Is this normal for a roadster or should they be completely watertight?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey guys,

I’m a new owner to a 2016 AV Roadster.

I can’t garage the car just now. For the last 3 weeks, it has been very wet with snow and rain and living outside.

I went to drive it for the first time in 3 weeks yesterday and there was a fair bit of condensation inside on the roof and on the windshield. The mats were ever so slightly damp.

Is this normal for a roadster or should they be completely watertight?
All roadsters should be airtight. A 5 year old car might have dried up weather stripping??? Exposing openings???

I would make sure everything is dry. You wouldn’t want rust to develop.

maybe the top isn’t seated properly?

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
157 Posts
My mechanic told me to use a dehumidifier in my garage and leave the windows cracked in my 2017. Said interior condensation can cause issues with these cars. I've yet to have any issues, just passing along the info.

·
Registered
527 Posts
My roadster roof leaked a tiny bit (LP 700-4 2016) where the 2 sides join at the front i.e. front middle - got it re rubbered under warranty but still leaks a little BUT only when car is stationery i.e. parked in rain - NOT when moving? Just my 2 cents worth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.