Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go look at the article on www.italiaspeed.com sorry can't give the full link. Their site is paranoid about someone copying the articles. I for one would support whole heartedly the Concept S going into production.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Murcielago623 said:
Why do you say that?
We have too many restrictive regulations. Just look into the boot (trunk) of the Gallardo; that divider, to prevent a child from climbing in, is a perfect example; you don't think the NHSTA is going to allow a split cockpit in the U.S. do you ??? I'm sure they'll come up with some reasons why it is "unsafe".

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Forget about the BS of a production Concept S.
This car is a show car, it has no engine, no gearbox and it's even not a Gallardo chassis they used.
I know this because the car was at the opening party of lamborghini zurich and I talked to the man who built this model...

The only open gallardo which will be produced is the spider with a softtop like the F430, it will be shown at the IAA in Francfurt in september, end of the story, the rest are fairytales!

here the some first pictures of the yesterday VIP-Event, they got now also the Bugatti dealership:
http://www.schmohl.ch/eroeffnung/

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I think the Concept S is a great looking car, MODERN DAY BATMOBILE!! :D I say built it!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think the car is beautiful and represents an opportunity to
tie together, in interesting design ways, Lamborghini sports cars and
Lamborghini Offshore Racing!

·
Registered
26 Posts
spider

I know the "real" Gallardo Spider won't debut until September in Frankfurt, but there has to be a spy photo or something available to get the juices flowing. I saw something about a couple of them parked in the lot of the factory. Anybody have a photo? :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Where did you find the pic? Is it official?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts