Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a source for a complete kit , filter, crush washers, and oil for the DIY owner?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets go at this from this angle. Does anyone know what size crush washers it takes for all 8 drain plugs on a Huracan. I know they will be different sizes. Needing to know what size, and how many of each I need to complete a DYI oil change.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
23 Posts
Quanity; parts number; description; price per unit.

1 N0138326; FC3F SEAL; 2.58
1 N0138493; FC3F WASHER M14; 2.58
3 N0138063; FC3F O-RING; 1.02
2 N0138128; FC3F SEAL RING; 1.86
1 N0138157; FC3E SEAL RING; 4.47

I just asked the dealer to ship me complete set. $17.91. Los Gatos Luxury. Used sticky on the thread for oil/filter.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quanity; parts number; description; price per unit.

1 N0138326; FC3F SEAL; 2.58
1 N0138493; FC3F WASHER M14; 2.58
3 N0138063; FC3F O-RING; 1.02
2 N0138128; FC3F SEAL RING; 1.86
1 N0138157; FC3E SEAL RING; 4.47

I just asked the dealer to ship me complete set. $17.91. Los Gatos Luxury. Used sticky on the thread for oil/filter.
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My local Audi dealer set me up with the complete kit, $111 and I am set to do it myself...............

·
Registered
928 Posts
Mine is due for the three year service and I plan on letting the dealer do it. After the warranty is gone in June I will do my own maintenance. I will just have to get use to all those fasteners that have to be removed and reinstalled. Oh and get a Quickjack.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine is due for the three year service and I plan on letting the dealer do it. After the warranty is gone in June I will do my own maintenance. I will just have to get use to all those fasteners that have to be removed and reinstalled. Oh and get a Quickjack.
I am going to do the service and run it by dealer to check over for any warranty items prior to it running out in June. At least that is my plan.................

·
Registered
18 Posts
speaking of 3 yr service, does anyone know for the gearbox service...does the dealer flush the trans AND the front haldex on AWD's or just the trans?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
speaking of 3 yr service, does anyone know for the gearbox service...does the dealer flush the trans AND the front haldex on AWD's or just the trans?
I was told differentials so both front and rear if AWD. I will tackle that next year.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is a great DIY oil change on a Huracan on youtube.. The specs, wrench size is all listed.. The car in the video is Green. There are several videos but the green car one is very informative.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In the video the drain plugs are numbered for reference purposes. It is so simple I can even do this right......lol

·
Registered
928 Posts
I've seen one video for an oil change on a Spyder. I will check this one out.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gorraps, I have a perf and it appears to be all the same as the Huracan oil change.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts