Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heated seats, electronic adjustments, and lumbar support are not important for me. What is important is a seat that I won't go sliding out of when cornering hard but also doesn't rape my bottom. I know... a tall order! So with that said, you guys recommend I get the comfort seats or the new sport seats?

Comfort Seats

Sport Seats

·
Registered
2015 Huracan LP610-4 TT
11 Posts
I’ve owned an LP-610 with comfort seats for a few years now, very happy with the seats, lots of long drives over the years and never an issue. I had a new Evo convertible with sports seats for a weekend courtesy of my dealer for a couple of days and absolutely fell in love with the look of the sports seats, the carbon fiber and materials are an incredible upgrade from my car. That being said, i am a healthy 33 year old, 178 pounds, with no low back issues that I know of. Well let me tell you I could not stand my low back after driving the car for an hour, absolutely horrible lol. Sucks because they look awesome too! I really wanted to figure out how to get and retrofit a pair of new sports seats onto my car until I felt that gnarly low back pain.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,482 Posts
I have sport seats and I am in love with. They hold like glove, look modern and stylish, but the best part is they are as comfortable as my previous comfort seats. I’m 6’ and 170. You should try for yourself, they have 6 way adjustments that will allow almost anyone to find the comfort level they like.

Reactions: Milazzo and asmazda

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
This is still something I have been going back an forth and need to decide quickly as I will need to sign off on build very soon. Are the sport seats comfortable? Yes, for a sport/race style seat they are. Are they as comfortable as the comfort seat? No. At 6 foot 180 pounds I feel I'm close to the max where I can fit with no problem so do worry if i gain some weight could be to tight, was 245 a couple years ago. I also have some lower back issues and find the adjustable lumber support in seats do help on long drives and I do drives every weekend where I am in car all day. Also do a couple multi day rally's a year. I'm bringing my Evo in today for software update so going to spend some sitting in one of their cars that have sport seats. Also want to measure the difference in the two

Reactions: asmazda

·
Registered
77 Posts
It should be mandatory to say how often and how long you sit on them when giving an opinion about the seats 😅. Can’t reach a conclusion when someone that does 1000 miles a year and doesn’t drive longer than 1h at a time says the sport seats feel like a Rolls Royce 😆

·
Registered
32 Posts
It should be mandatory to say how often and how long you sit on them when giving an opinion about the seats 😅. Can’t reach a conclusion when someone that does 1000 miles a year and doesn’t drive longer than 1h at a time says the sport seats feel like a Rolls Royce 😆
Never been in a Rolls before but I've had both seats and spent hours driving both. Comfort seats are slightly more comfortable but not enough to do without the gorgeous sport seats!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,482 Posts
Blu, I had to go through a bunch of different adjustments to find the best seat positions for me, and I’ve had a bad back for decades so it was important for me to get the best position possible. BTW, the position that felt the most comfortable was not the best for drives longer than an hour. You really need to work out what works best for your condition. Not everyone is going to find the right level comfort. My lower back bothered me more with my comfort seats than it does with my sport seats.

Reactions: Milazzo and asmazda

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
261 Posts
Personally the sport seats look way nicer and updated compared to the comfort seats but I would say the comfort seats. Depends on your size also. Before you decide put some jeans on and a light sweater and try the seats out again.

Also looks like I’m the shortest & lightest. in this discussion right now. 5’10 @ 120lbs. Lolz

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
Sports Seats all day long they look stunning and are comfortable to the wife and I. Unless you have back problems Sports Seats are a no brainer.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I don't really like the look of the sport seats TBH. Looks a bit busy and what's with the carbon fiber? There's no carbon fiber anywhere else inside the car and it doesn't match if you have the forged composites package. Also they are ruined a bit by the letters like yea you know it's a Huracan Evo do you really need a reminder every time you get inside? The Lamborghini headrest shield is enough IMO. To me the comfort seats in black aren't bad looking and if it's a daily driver with long trips and you're gonna have a passenger often I think it's probably the better choice. That's all my opinion though. Only thing I like from the sport seats is the adjustment handle in the middle.

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Passenger is least of my worries, think I have decided to stick with sports seats. am thinking another change though. Think I will do body color diffuser.

Reactions: Srac and asmazda

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
Scott, if you are talking about a body colored rear diffuser that is a nice choice; I like the color contrast.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
I don't really like the look of the sport seats TBH. Looks a bit busy and what's with the carbon fiber? There's no carbon fiber anywhere else inside the car and it doesn't match if you have the forged composites package. Also they are ruined a bit by the letters like yea you know it's a Huracan Evo do you really need a reminder every time you get inside? The Lamborghini headrest shield is enough IMO. To me the comfort seats in black aren't bad looking and if it's a daily driver with long trips and you're gonna have a passenger often I think it's probably the better choice. That's all my opinion though. Only thing I like from the sport seats is the adjustment handle in the middle.
As with any option/spec you have to choose what looks good to you but I have to say your the first person that has described the Sport Seats as unaesthetic. Eye of the beholder truism applies.........

·
Registered
304 Posts
As with any option/spec you have to choose what looks good to you but I have to say your the first person that has described the Sport Seats as unaesthetic. Eye of the beholder truism applies.........
Well I never spent much time looking at either the comfort seats or the sport seats as I was introduced to both at the same time, so for me there's no bias with regards to one being newer than the other.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well I never spent much time looking at either the comfort seats or the sport seats as I was introduced to both at the same time, so for me there's no bias with regards to one being newer than the other.
I’m new to lambo myself. Literally it’s been about 2 weeks for me. I was introduced to both at the same time, and was told the sports seats are new. For me aesthetically they appear nicer then the comfort seats. Sitting in them I felt they were just as comfortable as the comfort seats. I was surprised at the amount of functionality they had as compared to the Porsche racing buckets, of which I didn’t like. So for me even if I wasn’t told they were newer I still would’ve opted for the sports seats, but the fact that it’s a newer option is also a plus IMO.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts