Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
@sam23

wow ... u really love'em black luxury sedans eh? hahaha.... love the A8.

my gtr is actually a satin grey. since it was a crappy phone pic, the white balance was off / hence it looks a bit green.

·
Registered
818 Posts
The only "Dark Horses" I own....the wife's (WHITE= Hummer & BMW X3)

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sam, the good news is I know the black is under there and I can have it back in an hour or two if I want. ��
That is sweet! Now I know I want a black Lamborghini! Previously, I was debating whether or not...because they really do look nice in brighter colors. I was concerned, though, that I might eventually tire of a bright color and wish it was black.

100k miles in 2016, here I come
Holy smokes! Nearing 100k? That's awesome! For an exotic, that's really impressive! :)

@sam23

wow ... u really love'em black luxury sedans eh? hahaha.... love the A8.

my gtr is actually a satin grey. since it was a crappy phone pic, the white balance was off / hence it looks a bit green.
Hehe! Yes, basically whenever it came time to think about getting a car, I unerringly gravitated to Mercedes and Audi. There was no serious thought involved, these were the ones that simply came to mind. I had simply forgotten about exotics and my passion for them until mid 2015. Now, I'm in a different "phase". LOL!
BTW, now I can totally see your car as Satin Grey! I think, due to the low lighting of the scene, the camera/software is trying to compensate leading to the tinge of color. Sweet car!

·
Registered
789 Posts
REKIII...nice M5! I love the driving characteristics of Bimmers...but don't drive spiritedly anymore and prefer a little more plush, otherwise, something like your car would be so sweet! And that bike...Nice! I had a Yammy a long time back, but it's nothing like these bikes!
Thanks for the compliments Sam

I will always keep this car. I fell in love with the e39 M5 when it came out in 1999 and bought this 01 in 07. It's funny, because I fell in love with the Gallardo in 04 and will own one of those too.....black of course.

Also with the R1, loved yamahas since I had my black 1992 FZR......REALLY considered a BMWS1000RR but I was a Yamaha guy over a BMW guy and could buy 2 R1's for the price of the S1000R.

I like your Luxo Sedans, all the German Sedans are cars I like, I'm a BMW guy (for cars, haha) but Merc's and Audis are really nice. Definitely would consider a new one as the new BMW's style is lacking a bit I think.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Loving all the cars gentlemen, Here is a few more

Above is my car next to a friend of mines in college. (EDIT: Wow that pic is big... lol)

That same guy was a foreign exchange student from Saudi. Here is his cars ( I think all 3) now. Gotta love the dark Blue 12-C, anyway keep up the dark cars!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts