Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here on a lambo forum many cars are bright and colorful. I must say I love bright colored cars and I plan on having a bright colored lamborghini, orange, yellow, white, green etc. But I wanted to give the dark colored cars some love!!
I also love a certain elegance that black cars bring with them, a classy vibe if you will.

So post pictures of your dark colored cars! Dark Blue, Dark Green, Gray, Black etc! Past or present! No light ******** allowed lol :D unless you want to.... :p
#Darkcarlove

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,339 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sigh! That black is beautiful, Russk! Don't get me wrong, the other colors make the car look awesome too, but I love it in black! :) (BTW, I love the number/license plate too!)

Finally...a thread that I can relate to! LOL! :)
To me black is the ultimate "color". I've always loved black. It isn't a color, but rather the absence of color. That is, it "absorbs" light...and philosophically, that is what I like to do..."absorb" ideas, not reflect them. I want to learn and absorb everything I can.

I know they say that people with black cars are, usually, insecure and introverts. Maybe that's me at times as I'm not the type to typically accost people. I don't mind, though, a little flamboyancy (I go around in a long trench coat (duster), a fedora, and pince-nez glasses! :p)...and that is probably why I've always been attracted to Lamborghini (over any other car). Since I was a kid no other cars, even Ferraris, ever moved me like Lambos. Wait...that's not entirely true. There was one car that was close. The McLaren F1...

Anyways, the first car I ever drove was black. The first car I've ever owned was black. Since then, virtually EVERY car has been black (or a version of black). OK, there was a green Toyota Sienna minivan at a dealership and they wouldn't give the same deal if they had to order or bring in a black one from another dealership, but that doesn't count, right?.
I couldn't find a decent pic of the current "stable", but will get one and update as soon as I can. One S-Class is, iirc, "Obsidian Black", the other is a Designo "Platinum Black". The A8L is ... just plain old brilliant black (and so is the darkest of the three)!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Are those your cars Apex? Very nice!

Great looking Huracan too MMELAMBO!
Yes sir, the SS is mine and the BMW is the wife's.

I also love the Huracan! Very sleek color.

And Russk I was hoping you'd post your Gallardo before the wrap, looks amazing both ways no doubt. And that reflection :eek:

Also Sam can't wait to see your stable!

·
Premium Member
16,339 Posts
Sam & Apex it doesn't take much to get me to show off that car. Here's my personal favorite.

Couldn't choose which I liked best!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sam & Apex it doesn't take much to get me to show off that car. Here's my personal favorite.

Couldn't choose which I liked best!
Both pics are amazing. A lamborghini in hawaii is the perfect picture of the "American Dream". Enjoy Russ!

·
Registered
789 Posts
This is an older pic, but here is my M5

As with sam, almost every car I've owned since 2002 has been black.

The wife has been hinting that she might like a white vehicle next. Possible.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for sharing all these great cars, I love the pic of the Gallardo with the snow and mountains behind it. WOW!

·
Premium Member
16,339 Posts
Really great pics! And a nice change in subject matter Apex. Keep em coming guys.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Great thread and great pics! Very nice cars guys! You really can't go wrong with black and the darker colors. They really show off the body lines so well.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Lots of great pics, guys!
Russk...OMG, don't do this to me! That is like the best (imo)! PURE black with just a hint of color from the calipers! It's just too much!
BTfd2e93...awesome GTR! Is that a matte finish? Dark green?
REKIII...nice M5! I love the driving characteristics of Bimmers...but don't drive spiritedly anymore and prefer a little more plush, otherwise, something like your car would be so sweet! And that bike...Nice! I had a Yammy a long time back, but it's nothing like these bikes!
Pau1...a Lambo AND a Ferrari? The best of both worlds...wait, wow, that is an awesome collection of cars!
I guess it's my turn...
After finding only one pic that I was happy with, I thought I'd go outside this morning, get the newspaper and mail, then take the cars out, and take some pics...but it was COLD! Being inside since the day before yesterday, I didn't realize just how cold it really had gotten outside. I went down the driveway in a thin t-shirt, a light sweater, and thin sweat pants. By the time I came back up, I was freezing and decided to just take a quick pic of the cars still inside the garage. I'll get better pics as soon as I can, but for now, here's a pic of the A8L at pickup early this year and a garage pic of all three cars. The garage pic has the 2 S-Classes on one side and the A8L (and a lot of clutter) on the other side.

EDIT: Much like the new A8L, I've got lots of interior pics of the new S while driving, but no exterior pics except a couple from when I picked her up, so here is one! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,339 Posts
Sam, the good news is I know the black is under there and I can have it back in an hour or two if I want. 😎

1 - 20 of 26 Posts