Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a glorious 4th of July weekend!!!

show us your colors women and germs. I’ll start by showing mine…

hmmm, gotta admit, my turkey legs are starting to get me hungry…. Grill time!!!

viva Espana! 2022 Euro champs!!!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,535 Posts
Interesting, Colors2Bleed4? From the looks of those shoes it appears you were hemorrhaging uncontrollably. What are the hospital visiting hours? :giggle:

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
51 Posts
Now we’re not in the race anymore… (European Championship Soccer) we put away our colours till next try. So when next year World Championship starts you can find us wearing our colours almost every day, all around the world… 😱🥳😂🇳🇱
However… when Max Verstappen wins GP… or at the Olympics… will post some pics then.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,535 Posts
The color of the shoes is from kicking arse!
Well my friend, if that's the case, then they are definitely the wrong color......................unless, the arse in question had a fierce case of external hemorrhoids.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Now we’re not in the race anymore… (European Championship Soccer) we put away our colours till next try. So when next year World Championship starts you can find us wearing our colours almost every day, all around the world…
However… when Max Verstappen wins GP… or at the Olympics… will post some pics then.
I'm hoping max wins the drivers championship and Red Bull gets the constructors win this year! It's been a great F1 season so far

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts