Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nice! Yep, all I will be doing will be able to offer it as in stock part. 2-3 days delivery and I'm seeing about having a bigger heat sink just to prolong life. Super inexpensive part. I love little detail things like this.
Did you ever get the puddle lights done for the lambo to be just plug and play?

·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
Waiting on factory still and it’s taking forever.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Following this thread I like the ones without the white circle. Once you are able to get these as plug and play for 2006 I'm game.

·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
Yea that’s what I asked for too.

·
Registered
173 Posts
[/quote]

Why don't we have the ability to LIKE a post on here like other forums? +1 Like for wrex.

Seem you can do without the white halo around it. Do you guys like the white halo?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Jason... Where can I find the ones without the halo? I have many OEM stock puddle lights sitting around since I've done this with both my Audi's and kept the OEM ones.

I'll do halo if needed but prefer not if I can!

Thanks. Great post

·
Registered
51 Posts
Couldn’t “share” this one for some reason, but look for this one on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought those to scavenge the logos from.....and they are too big and won’t focus with the Audi door light projector replacement. I cut the logo down and it cuts off the three corners of the badge when it projects.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I bought those to scavenge the logos from.....and they are too big and won’t focus with the Audi door light projector replacement. I cut the logo down and it cuts off the three corners of the badge when it projects.

Oh bummer. Jason- have you still got your contact in distribution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
They were out last time I checked.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I got some custom made for my car a while back with just the "Lamborghini" script logo in white, they are plug and play direct replacements.
I had to get a few done to hit the manufactures minimum so I have a couple of spare sets if anyone is interested,
I'm in Aus. I could ship though.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I got some custom made for my car a while back with just the "Lamborghini" script logo in white, they are plug and play direct replacements.
I had to get a few done to hit the manufactures minimum so I have a couple of spare sets if anyone is interested,
I'm in Aus. I could ship though.
Plug and play for PRE-LP? Pm price shipped to 08807 NJ

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I ended up buying one pair that came with the Lambo logo I wanted (these ones: Amazon.com: Lupar 5w 4th Generation 2x LED Car Door Laser Projector Ghost Shadow Step Light Logo (LAMBORGHINI): Automotive ). Then, I bought one set that actually fit my Gallardo (these ones: Amazon.com: BAILONGJU 2PC Car Door LED Lighting Entry Ghost Shadow Projector Welcome Lamp Logo Light compatible with Audi Series: Automotive ). It was pretty easy to remove the Lambo logo film from the first lights and just replace the Audi logo with them in the second set of lights and install them. The hardest part was making sure the Lambo logo was inserted in the correct direction so when projected, they looked correct. Here's what they look like on my garage floor in the dark.

You will need to find the replacements for both of these as they are no longer available but these Audi ones might fit and you will just need to find the logo you want to project. Amazon.com: Car LED Door Lights Projector Logo Ghost Lights Welcome Lamp Puddle Lights for Au di A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 Q2 Q3 Q5 Q7 R8 RS S-Series TT Accessories Replacement 4 Pack: Automotive

21 - 40 of 40 Posts