Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interested to hear opinions whether body color or black calipers look better with black interior and black wheels. Please see pics below of the choices.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,318 Posts
I say Yellow

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,972 Posts
Yellow as well.......really brings those black rims to life, great contrast.

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Yellow, I don't like black rakes on black wheels

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,972 Posts
OP, one other thing, those are clearly CCBs on your EVO, and the yellow calipers would make those larger rotors more noticeable as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
All depends on the look you are aiming for. Both look awesome. I like stealth more (black) but that’s just me.

Reactions: Dee Zed

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I actually prefer black calipers on the skittle colors to tone them down. Looks like I’m in the minority though.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
+1 for yellow.

My Rosso Mars has red calipers on black Giano's with black interior and red stitching.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,921 Posts
If they’re black it won’t matter, because you can’t see them anyway. Go yellow.

·
Registered
BMW ///M
204 Posts
Yellow (y)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I actually prefer black calipers on the skittle colors to tone them down. Looks like I’m in the minority though.
I think it depends on the main body colour and what available caliper finishes will actually work. I think yellow calipers complement Blu Cepheus, for example.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
i saw a yellow one with red calipers last weekend. they looked nice, much better than pics. I think it is hard to go wrong with any color.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,972 Posts
The color contrast is the key. The 20s with said contrast are more eye catching and noticeable in a good way. ;)

Reactions: asmazda

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
126 Posts
Got black on black as well. Doesn’t bother me that much, however a contrasting colour would be nice (red like the tail lights). Keeping it bone stock, I leave it this way for now…
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

1 - 19 of 19 Posts