Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live by college football, formula one and boxing these days. Since it’s Saturday and a lot is happening on the gridiron I thought I’d see if anyone else shared my interest. I follow the Gators and Irish and am enjoying watching Bama get beat for the moment!! Anxious to see how Mich win affects the poll on Tuesday.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I live by college football, formula one and boxing these days. Since it’s Saturday and a lot is happening on the gridiron I thought I’d see if anyone else shared my interest. I follow the Gators and Irish and am enjoying watching Bama get beat for the moment!! Anxious to see how Mich win affects the poll on Tuesday.
Im currently first in my 12 team fantasy league and won it all last year $1500 prize so obviously love NFL. Go Cowboys despite depressing loss to Raiders.

Like topcarbon PAC-12 fan and Stanford alumnus.

Trained at Michigan The Game today was epic so happy for the Wolverines and Harbaugh. Beating OSU is like winning the Rose Bowl. Gonna watch DVR of Oklahoma-OSU now hope the Sooners lose. Although Jalen Hurts is my fantasy QB1 and killing it.

Love F1 and Boxing too. You are a cool cat Rico if we lived close by we would be hanging out.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
I’m with you! F1, Moto GP, WSBK, NHL, and college football! Go USC!

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im currently first in my 12 team fantasy league and won it all last year $1500 prize so obviously love NFL. Go Cowboys despite depressing loss to Raiders.

Like topcarbon PAC-12 fan and Stanford alumnus.

Trained at Michigan The Game today was epic so happy for the Wolverines and Harbaugh. Beating OSU is like winning the Rose Bowl. Gonna watch DVR of Oklahoma-OSU now hope the Sooners lose. Although Jalen Hurts is my fantasy QB1 and killing it.

Love F1 and Boxing too. You are a cool cat Rico if we lived close by we would be hanging out.
OK State game was awesome! And not sure if you saw the Teofimo Lopez fight last night but holy cow what a brawl!! Check it out if you can find it!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I spend all day Saturday watching NCAAF and have two TVs and the laptop going at the same time. I think I have a problem. tOSU lost which is freaking awesome. My teams are Miami"U", TCU, and SMU. All of which failed. My most hated teams are...wait I think I should keep that to myself. The wife and I use to watch F1 all the time until it became the Mercedes/Hamilton parade(boring). MotoGP, Supercross, Isle of Man TT, WSBK, and even Motoamerica at times are my racing addictions. Fabio winning the MotoGP title was a great watch. I am a definite Yamaha fanboy.

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I spend all day Saturday watching NCAAF and have two TVs and the laptop going at the same time. I think I have a problem. tOSU lost which is freaking awesome. My teams are Miami"U", TCU, and SMU. All of which failed. My most hated teams are...wait I think I should keep that to myself. The wife and I use to watch F1 all the time until it became the Mercedes/Hamilton parade(boring). MotoGP, Supercross, Isle of Man TT, WSBK, and even Motoamerica at times are my racing addictions. Fabio winning the MotoGP title was a great watch. I am a definite Yamaha fanboy.
This year has been exciting in F1 due to Red Bull’s success but I’ve learned to appreciate the battles behind the top 3 and also am locked on qualifying days. You gonna go to Miami F1??

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I didn’t know Fabio did MotoGP. I thought roller coasters was his gig
Smile Sharing Entertainment Leisure Event

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
This year has been exciting in F1 due to Red Bull’s success but I’ve learned to appreciate the battles behind the top 3 and also am locked on qualifying days. You gonna go to Miami F1??
I know I said I am a big fan of the "U" but I have only been to Miami at the airport going someplace else. The wife and I did go to an F1 race, the one and only time it was in Dallas, it was very hot but fun. Saw Senna, Mansell, Prost, Lauda, K. Rosberg. I am to the point in my life where I would rather watch events on TV.

My brush with greatness: The wife and I were on a road trip around Europe and we were at the pier in Monaco looking at the Yachts and I see this guy jogging down the street and kept thinking this dude looks just like Senna and I said the "Senna" part out loud and he gave me a little waive.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
F1 this year has been all-time. Although Hambone is my favorite driver I am excited to see Max at the head of the competion. Hambone's racing at Interlagos and Qatar was absolutely sublime.

Saudi Arabia should be epic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.