Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I have always said when my favorite cars go full electric that’s when quit buying them.
I don’t know anyone that love their Cobra that would settle for an EV Cobra. It is an insult to the cobra legend.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
I respect the technology and the performance of EV cars but like @topcarbon said, the Cobra was so much more than just speed. That 427 with the side exhaust was some of the soul of the Cobra.….

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
454 Posts
100% agreed with @Cliff.1620 respect the hell out of ev power. BUT a Cobra. No no no. I love the 427 but I would even let a resto rod pass b4 an EV.
Not gona lie if Lambo brings something based on the Taycan Turbo S I may be tempted.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
A few years ago, I had a guy from a local shop come over to help me install a front windshield on my 71 Mustang Mach 1.
as he approach the vehicle, he pause for awhile to take in the view and marinate his thoughts…” good old American muscle and steel.” He couldn’t get enough.

Nothing like the primal popping and rumbling of a V8 Cleveland. The smell of rubber from donuts and burnouts…. I fib a little, as a V12 Murci does exceed it 😜

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few years ago, I had a guy from a local shop come over to help me install a front windshield on my 71 Mustang Mach 1.
as he approach the vehicle, he pause for awhile to take in the view and marinate his thoughts…” good old American muscle and steel.” He couldn’t get enough.

Nothing like the primal popping and rumbling of a V8 Cleveland. The smell of rubber from donuts and burnouts…. I fib a little, as a V12 Murci does exceed it 😜
Imagine having to reply, “no, it’s just electric from California!” Haha! (Actually from FL in this case)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
An electric AC Cobra is just wrong much like AC Cobra's with LS motors.
Yeah that is just another slap in the face. This evolution towards electrification is not going to be easy to swallow, especially for the purists amongst us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts