Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rubber clutch/brake pedal cover, although I'm not sure for which model since it doesn't fit my car. Purchased new from Bullstuff for my 98 Diablo SV and listed for $69.93 + shipping. Cover is too large and not even the same shape as the original for a 5.7L Diablo, although customer service and the website state it is compatible. Part #: 0042005210.

Just looking to recoup the cost to me. Would save you the 6+ weeks it took to get special ordered from Italy.

NO LONGER FOR SALE

Attachments

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,486 Posts
Bullstuff should make it right, give them a call. Call Logan. I had a couple parts come in from Italy in the last year and they were clearly wrong. I ordered a new set of coolant hoses for my Diablo and one of the various hoses not once but twice came in incorrectly.... from the factory directly and with the supposedly correct part number, albeit wrong part. I had to source a third time from a different source entirely than the Italian factory.

and don’t even get me started with Lamborghini clothing ordered from Italy! Sizing quality control is as bad as their coolant hose part number control and apparently brake pedal rubber cover controls! 😳

·
Registered
1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bullstuff should make it right, give them a call. Call Logan. I had a couple parts come in from Italy in the last year and they were clearly wrong. I ordered a new set of coolant hoses for my Diablo and one of the various hoses not once but twice came in incorrectly.... from the factory directly and with the supposedly correct part number, albeit wrong part. I had to source a third time from a different source entirely than the Italian factory.

and don’t even get me started with Lamborghini clothing ordered from Italy! Sizing quality control is as bad as their coolant hose part number control and apparently brake pedal rubber cover controls! 😳
Well, you were correct. I didn't bother asking them for a refund since they clearly state special order parts are nonrefundable. Although this was clearly their/Lamborghini's fault for listing an incorrect part/part number. Spoke to customer service and they will take the part back. Thanks for the suggestion.

PART NO LONGER FOR SALE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts