Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,056 Posts
I seldom have to do anything to the CCBs, and the rims stay very clean. The most I ever do is use a swifter then a light spray with my Detailer then wipe down the rim and good to good go. Of course mine never get dirty but I am very thankful for the CCB calipers when it comes to cleaning.
I also never really touch the CCBs. My wheels are graphine coated also so they dont really get dirty but I'll wipe those down with my graphine detailer every now and them. About every 6 months I'll take the wheels off to clean the barrels and if I clean the CCBs, I just used the same CG Honeydew Snow Foam.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,056 Posts
You just hit the wheels/wheel wells at the time of cleaning with a pressure washer, and twice a year pull the wheels, correct?
If the car is lightly dirty after a drive I’ll wipe the entire car down and the wheels with my graphine detailer. I try not to wash it often because my detailer said the more you wash, the more the graphine coating wears down. So if the SL is dirty to the point that a wipe down will not suffice, then I’ll do a full wash. For me that doesn’t really happen so 90% of the time the graphine detailer wipe down is perfect.

Outside of that, once every six months I‘ll do a full wash and detail. Ill wash the car then get it on the quick jacks and pull the wheels. I use snowfoam in a bucket with a detail brush for the calipers and suspension parts. For the wheel wells I use CG’s nonsense invisible super cleaner. I just spray it on and wipe it off. It leaves a small protectant layer which I believe helps repeal dirt. I really never touch the CCB rotors or any other parts except wash or wipe down the calipers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.