Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I came accross a thread calling Roy a liar regarding the bugatti at pebble beach. Although roy defended himself properly I just want to post these pictures to quiet all those doubters left out there. I was at pebble this past august and had the pleasure of meeting roy. I think those of us who have met roy know he is extremely affable, kind, and HONEST man. As a result, I felt that this bugatti debate should be ended. Below is picture of roy next to his silver/blue murci and the murci right next to the bugatti. I think it is safe to say roy saw the bugatti and drove it.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Thank you for your post.......I appreciate it.......

PS That's me in the first pic...brown shirt/strips glasses..a "little" bit of a belly......

This is were we met the B rep-parked our cars and went for a ride......

Thanks for the confidence again...... :wave:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
The B car was from the FACTORY..they were actually trying to drum up a couple of more orders that day as they were the whole weekend....

·
Registered
117 Posts
gday said:
I can see Roys still bull****ting... a "little" bit of a belly my ass :D

-mick

now you all know why I call him buddha!!
haha! well in all honesty my dad wasnt driving the blue murci, he was driving the white one, (not in the pic), but I have to tell you that Bug..(lol) was something else...but I would still take a lambo any day...regardless of price tag...lambos aren't cars, they are lifestyles!!

here's another pic for more proof that you can see the blue murci through the front of that attrocious car! ( just in case you thought the others were photoshopped!) ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Roy is a honest and upstanding person, anyone to call him a liar or say anything negative is obviously speaking from their @$$ :mad:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I think what you will find on other sites is a preponderence of lies and twisted truths!

The lies are so prevelant on other sites we rarely if ever address them here!

Some people just raised bad children, we can't save the world on LTALK or give free theraphy to the sick and twisted and the freaks !

Most of us here would like to help the sick and misguided, but we are car nuts not therapists and so we leave these sickos to the professional mental health experts!!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Personally I find the Burtoni exhaust on Roy's Murci a catastrophy, it looks like a cheap mockup at a VW Golf or Fiat Punto :p

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
While I'm not totally sure its a Burtoni exhaust, you are probably right. But the critical thing to note is that Burtoni exhausts are 100% customizable and by that I mean that the number of tips, style of tips, shape, color etc is all selected by the customer. I have a Burtoni exhaust on my 99 roadster an its impossible to visually distinguish it from a stock exhaust based on my requested customization of it.

-mick

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
its_time05 said:
...lambos aren't cars, they are lifestyles!!
I think that should be their tag line from now on!! Well Said!! Great Pictures!

Roy, 99% of us never doubted your honesty. The other 1% can and will just fade away!!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
gday said:
While I'm not totally sure its a Burtoni exhaust, you are probably right. But the critical thing to note is that Burtoni exhausts are 100% customizable and by that I mean that the number of tips, style of tips, shape, color etc is all selected by the customer. I have a Burtoni exhaust on my 99 roadster an its impossible to visually distinguish it from a stock exhaust based on my requested customization of it.

-mick
It's a V12 exhaust, Roy brings his cars to Al...

http://www.alburtoni.com/V12engineering/V12/ExhaustMurcielago.pdf

The price is ridicolous for these few tubes, every exhaust builder can fabricate such an exhaust within a few hours, these straight through pipes have nothing to do with engineering.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts